• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst pokémon in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke-Matt

I hate Chingling. Talk about a useless pre-evolution...

I remember catching it (not knowing it was a pre-evo of Chimecho) and training it for awhile, hoping it would learn a good move or evolve into something cool...and when it evolved into Chimecho...wow...I was so mad, haha.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Yes, of course. Chingling: Such a waste of data which could have been a Revenankh for Maylene or Fantina...

Mind you, Chimecho needs an evo.

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
Do you know which one is the worst and why is the worst?

The worst is: Regigigas

It has the crappiest ability in the all world. The ability makes it useless and easy to beat. If an opponent is good, it won't have any chances. The movepool is good but why have we got the next, useless, bad-looking legendary?

Cosmic

The Electric Lucario
Isn't there some item or something that cancels out your ability, or is it Iron Ball or Lagging Tail that i'm thinking of? For Regigiggas, that is.

The worst one is probably Luminion, IMO. It's so rare, it's weak, plus the design is odd. Hardly anyone has one on their team other than for contests.

EDIT: Oh yes, Chingling, Mime Jr., Bonsly, Happiny. I HATE UNNECESSARY BABIES! Budew, notsomuch, since it actually learns one or two useful moves in-game, like mega Drain before the first game.

Dusknoir08

<Insert Title Here>
Isn't there some item or something that cancels out your ability, or is it Iron Ball or Lagging Tail that i'm thinking of? For Regigiggas, that is.

The worst one is probably Luminion, IMO. It's so rare, it's weak, plus the design is odd. Hardly anyone has one on their team other than for contests.

EDIT: Oh yes, Chingling, Mime Jr., Bonsly, Happiny. I HATE UNNECESSARY BABIES! Budew, notsomuch, since it actually learns one or two useful moves in-game, like mega Drain before the first game.

heh, just use Gastro Acid on Regigigas and see what happens, thats why its got that ability, its colossaly powerfull

Niels-ShinyHunter

<- Current Goal
i say it's piplup if you say battling, in looks, bidoof/bibarel
(why piplup? well, the only water move he has, is bubble, unless, you don't let him evolve, that's why it sucks)

Karsvanha

I hate the cry of Kricketune, it's so annoying, and Kricketune is useless.
And Phione, why is there an Phione it's useless too.

Nectric

I would have to say male combee Its so pointless >.<

fireblast_10

Pokemon trainer
Still dunsparse, rubbish stats and look, though if only in 4th generation burmy sucks, their so puny and rubbish.

I think honestly bidoof is. It is handy because it's useless and can learn alot of usefull HM moves. LOL. But I'm having problems with my Happiny. It's a level27 but man is it ever weak. I'm gonna try teaching it moves and see if it makes it stronger. Attack wise.

Usagi

Chingling, for one.
I don't see the need for Chimecho to get a baby form really...

Elite Lord Sigma

Absent Professor
Competitively, Pachirisu wins. First, it's weak against the most common physical attack in the game (Earthquake). Second, its only good stats are Speed and Sp. Def. That speed is useless when you have poor attack stats to use it with, and mediocre defense and HP. Finally, its move list has nothing it can use to roll off of those higher stats, so its essentially best left in the dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.