1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Worst Pokémon Models?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Nukada, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Nukada

Nukada Kyogre Trainer

Worst Pokémon Models?

I was just wondering what pokémon models/actions/anything else you hate the most. I'm not asking about the game in general or the colosseums, just about the monsters.

i personally don't own the game, but I would like to know if, say, jumpluff's cotton balls are still sprites w/ square shadows, and if any gen 1/2 pokémon are still using their N64 models... Come to think of it, have Crobat's teeth stopped looking so bad? How about Charizard?

2. *Picachu&Pichu*

*Picachu&Pichu* <- I want my milky!

Uh... Jumpluff's shadow problem was fixed in Pokemon XD. Don't know about your other questions, though. I never had Pokemon Stadium 2, and I got rid of 1.

3. JD

JD .

oh god crobats teeth are groose in battle revolutuin and torterras legs ugh...

4. COKTAL

COKTAL <-Newest Shiny!!!

Most of the 1st and 2nd gen pokemon seem to be using the 64 version, just with a little added effects. I saw Hitmonchan in battle a few days ago and he was very similar to his 64 counterpart.

5. GokuRikaku

GokuRikaku Derp

They have new "models", just that they use the same ol' animation from the past games. Not really a bad thing, however there some lazyness I have seen, should be easy to fix... (I think)

First the Banette, while its one of my favorite Ghost Pokemon in looks, its physical attacking animation is off. When it attacks, it swings its arm slashing the enemy, then he will do a spin but... it seem it "skips" half way, if you know what I mean.
    Then theres Blastoise. Nothing too big, but if I remember right, when it faints one of its arm will go through its cannon... did it not do that since the start?
    I have not seen every Pokemon in 3D so I cannon say.

6. Firehawk10590

Firehawk10590 Never lost a randbat

Arcanine looks awful. It has a blocky sprite that resembles a horrific dog-like creature.

7. LightingKimba

LightingKimba Listenin' t'Dragons!

^ That, and also the fact that Milotic seems to have a weird belly thing going on when it faints. Chalk one up for Milotic being ugly.

8. fireballs

fireballs Friends Til' The End

KO'd An octillery and it looked like a drunk fish DX

9. I agree. I don't like how Charizard looks (even though it looks better than in past games). I also don't like how they kept Lugia's stand by animation, since it looks really bad when it flaps its wings like that. And how Dialga's legs makes it look really weird when it stands.

I have more that I can't think of right now...

10. Krake

Krake Flabebe's Kids

I didn't like how Lucario's tail was so stiff.

Rank Up!!!

11. Sapphiredragon929

Sapphiredragon929 A r t i f i c e.

I disdained Shedinja. Ugh, my pooor eyes. IT was all stiff, and ugly, and barf colors.

12. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

when somebody uses sleeping powder the pokemon simply closes their eyes, i find that a bit cheap to be honest.

13. *Picachu&Pichu*

*Picachu&Pichu* <- I want my milky!

That, I agree with. Lucario's animation when he gets hit is hilariously bad when he's asleep.

14. JD

JD .

And spiritomb looks like paper!

15. LadyCharizard

LadyCharizard ~Rawr~

I hate Kangaskhan's model. I don't really know why, but it looks poorly designed and animated for my liking, especially when it faints!

Score minus one for Kangaskhan for me.

16. shadowkami

shadowkami Internet Hustla'

I hated how lugia was always standing. That didn't even look like a legendary pose. Arcanine looked like a plush toy.

17. heatran_ran

heatran_ran Vengeful Bastard

When lugia attacks ..ugh..

18. Pamizard

Pamizard Queen of Charizards!

i liked scyther when he was not standing up straight. It just looks weird

19. Timerabi:3

Timerabi:3 ~*I'm Kute*~

BRONZONG DEFIANTLY(forget the spelling) it looks soooo horrorabled and stiffed looking and it doesnt look real i'm srry Bronzong your just....:'C

20. Pamizard

Pamizard Queen of Charizards!

Kadabra's tail is too big it looks almost bigger then its body when it faints o_O