• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Pokémon Models?

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Arcanine is just plain ugly IMO, which sucks because my Arcanine is my fave battling Pokémon.

~Kirbychu~

ಠ_ಠ
The way Sceptile ran in PBR wasn't too great. I think a more Lucario like stlye would have been better suited to him. The pokemon that constantly smile, even when attacked or asleep, are a bit awkward to me too.

Last edited:

Avrig

Like Wailords.
I don't like Vaporeon posture, it looks bad in a battle. Just sitting there and waveing its tail. I think that they should give up that posture already. Vaporeon could look soo much better.
Moltres, Rapidash and Ponyta look also bad, that supposedly realistic fire just looks bad and cheap.

Last edited:

master54100

wigglytuff is pretty bad its sort of a metallic pink and when it dies it looks like a cardboard cutout.

Supertails94

<--- First shiny
I haven't played PBR much, but the animations made my Gardevoir look awful when I battled my friend on it. They weren't sketchy or bad or anything, they just looked... odd, especially the attacking animation. I also found it kind of odd how Regigigas used Stomp by going up to the foe and smashing it with its fist... but I guess that's just because of the way the PBR animations work.

Most of it looked good to me, but I don't own the game so I can't say a ton about it.

RED_EYES_BLACK_CHARIZARD

Charizard Master
i wish they would make a new model for charizard if u look at the shiny model of charizard it just looks like black and red clay mixed together

im_hardcor

I know this isn't exactly a pokemon model, but i think the animation for the second turn of bounce is horrible. I watched a ponyta use bounce in a wi-fi battle, and it doesnt move at all; it looks like it's standing completely still when its bouncing. I don't know why he used a ponyta with bounce in the first place, but I was amused at the animation anyways.

LordVatek9

Legendary Collector
Darkrai. The way he just moves makes him seem weird. After awhile I got used to it though.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I like Rapidash's but its face looks a little weird but its probably just me

SteelMetagross

Certified Trainer
dialga has a horrible fainting animation, it just falls over. you think that it would neal on it's knee or something and then fall over.

Icicle

Gardevoir D:

Especially shiny o_o; The colors are WAY off. Too light of blue.. and her chest thingy (I dunno what to call it XD) is pink.. not orange. The eyes are horrible too =/. The fainting animation, oddly enough, is the only part of the model I like. Kirlia is pretty bad too >>;;

Charmy

Beginning Trainer
I hate the vaporeon model, I don't like it's pose and I hate all the little droplets of water around it, since when has vaporeon had little droplets of water falling past it. It really annoys me for some reason.