• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Pokémon Movie (V.3)

Worst Movie.

• Mewtwo Strikes Back

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • The Power of One

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Spell of the Unown

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Pokémon 4 Ever

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • Pokémon Heroes

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Jirachi Wishmaker

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Destiny Deoxys

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • The Temple of the Sea

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

Jerre

Gogoat!
Worst Pokémon Movie (V.3)

Version 2 Started by me and older than a month. This is Version 3!

Wich of the Pokémon Movies is the worst ever?

For me it's Spell of the Unown, jirachi Wishmaker and little bit Destiny Deoxys. The end of Destiny Deoxys was not cool enough.

Last edited:
I gotta say my least favorite movie was the sixth movie. And close to that the 9th movie but they weren't that bad really.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
The 4th serebii movie was really boring to me, It's the only one I haven't seen more than once.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Pokémon 4Ever was a chore to sit through, despite having a kickass villain and some decent pokémon. The plot was seemingly non-existant, the majority of screen time was devoted to endless chatter and pointless frollicking and...well, that about sums it all up, actually.

In any case, it's the only pokémon film that ever left behind a really sour taste. But then again, I haven't seen 'Mewtwo Strikes Back' in many years...

I was just completely sickened by the end of the film. It was horrible.
What was so horrible about it?

Hey, someone was going to ask. May as well be the guy with the condiment for a username.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
[img139]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/b/bf/180px-Pokemon_Rukario.jpg[/img139] MINUS [img139]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/anime/new/mistyunderwater.jpg[/img139] = COMPLETELY SICKENED!

Hey, someone had to say it. Might as well be the guy with a cricket for a username.

Was I the only one who didn't understand Mewtwo's motives in The First Movie at all. Man did the dub screw that up.

4Ever comes in second even though it wasn't that bad.

PsYcOjOhNnY

The Great Stickman!
Pokemon Heroes i dident like.....its the only one that i cant watch more than once....its actually the only one i dont own....all the others i enjoy watching....but theres sumtin about latios and latias that i dont like....i find them boring....and the weird aerodactly monster thing i believe really did not do it for me....i think they only thing was the 2 team rockets girls....was it annie and oakly?....they were actually interesting

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Heroes comes in second, but really only because it was way too short. Annie and Oakley were cool, it was nice to see Espeon in a movie, and the Ash+Latias shippiness was fun even though I don't support it.

4Ever, on the other hand.....YEEEEE-UCK. So some TR goon is chasing Celebi with freakish evil technology, captures it and turns it evil, kills it, nearly captures it again, and somehow Prof. Oak and Suicune are involved. The Celebi death scene was more painful than a bed of nails.

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew showed how to do a death scene right, Misty or no Misty.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'm surprised nobody listed the Deoxys movie.

Tory was like a bad rehash of Sammy Oak from Movie 4. The robot boxes at the end was stupid, and they could have done a bit more with the Rayquaza/Deoxys struggle.

Aside from the animation, it was probably the weakest movie overall. At least 4 and 5 had some good qualities to them, even if it didn't all come together nicely.

I'm surprised nobody listed the Deoxys movie.

Tory was like a bad rehash of Sammy Oak from Movie 4. The robot boxes at the end was stupid, and they could have done a bit more with the Rayquaza/Deoxys struggle.

Aside from the animation, it was probably the weakest movie overall. At least 4 and 5 had some good qualities to them, even if it didn't all come together nicely.

4 had Marauder, 5 had Doll Joints and the Dangerous Duo, 7 had evil boxes and a milf.

They're about even.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
How can any one hate the 8th movie? It was classic.
Fans hate having no Misty. Fans hate having a Pidgeot that wasn't Ash's. Fans hate not having Charizard appearing out of nowhere to save the day. Fans hate emotion. Fans hate plot. Fans hate good animation. And most of all, fans hate not having terrorizing ROBOTIC BLOCKS OF DOOM.

God this fanbase kicks ass.

Pokemon 4Ever FTL. Most Johto filler episodes had more of a plot than it did. Not to mention an incredibly crappy and wasted usage of the time travel gimmick, a few scenes that made me seriously question my heterosexuality, and some of the sappiest excuses for emotion that Pocket Monsters has ever done.

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I did like the fact Professor Oak was in it as a kid. Pretty neat, definately saved it from being "downright horrocious" in my opinion.

Fans hate not having Charizard appearing out of nowhere to save the day
No Charizard. :(

I didn't like "Destiny Deoxys". It was too long and boring. Tory as poor child who is scared of pokemon- it was a good idea but it didn't safe the movie. The city was terrible (some flying, talking boxes), some scenes were too long. Team Rocket had nothing to do again. Fights between Deoxys and Rayquaza were crappy. Ekkk.... "Mewtwo Strikes Back" was darky, "Destiny Deoxys" wasn't darky at all.