• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst pokemon episode? Pokemon-I choose you is great, but this is for BAD episodes.

WhyHelloThere

Out of every pokemon episode, which ones are the lamest you ever saw?

I personally hate Mean Green Team Rocket Machine or whatever the hell it was called.

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
I don't have one in particular so I'll just give the basic format.

Ash and co meets random COTD
TR schemes in the background
COTD has a problem
Ash and co trys to help
TR steps in, steals pikachu, then gets blasted off
COTD's problem is resolved usually through the TR fight
Ash and co leaves

total filler.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
The Light Fantastic

Behold! An episode where Ash and Friends do absolutely nothing but bear witness the Character of the Day solving their own problem. Ash didn't even fight Team Rocket in this episode. The Character of the Day did. If anything Ash's prescience here hindered the Character of the Day because him having to save Pikachu from Team Rocket cost him time he could've been using sketching the phenomena he waited 36 years for. So thank you, Heroes, for ruining what will probably be this old man's last chance to see the ritual.

This wasn't the only time this happened in the depths of Johto.

Well, since we're saying worst episode, I automatically rule out any of the episodes in the 4Kids dub since the voices alone were never painful to listen to.

Now, if I had to choose one, it would be:

Memories are Made of Bliss! (DP191)

Seriously, not only did Ash and Brock's voice actors Sarah and Bill do a MISERABLE job emoting and saying goodbye to Dawn, but they ruined everything about Ash and Brock's goodbye. I'm left speechless and well since the entire dub has been spiraling downward since TPCi picked up the dub, I can't really say much else.

Well, since we're saying worst episode, I automatically rule out any of the episodes in the 4Kids dub since the voices alone were never painful to listen to.

Now, if I had to choose one, it would be:

Memories are Made of Bliss! (DP191)

Seriously, not only did Ash and Brock's voice actors Sarah and Bill do a MISERABLE job emoting and saying goodbye to Dawn, but they ruined everything about Ash and Brock's goodbye. I'm left speechless and well since the entire dub has been spiraling downward since TPCi picked up the dub, I can't really say much else.

Wow. I completely disagree with this. "Memories are Made of Bliss" was one of the better DP episodes.

Wow. I completely disagree with this. "Memories are Made of Bliss" was one of the better DP episodes.

The dub voices just killed all the emotion for me. It's really that simple for me.

In JPN, I still disliked it because they rushed Brock out and gave him circa 40 seconds tops.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment

I find the voices from around season 10+ to be pretty good but they are really crappy in season 9.
I rather the new voices then some of the 4Kids ones.
I think they gave him a good send up the episode before.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
My two least favorite episodes are A Farfetch'd Plan (season 3) and Same Old Song and Dance (season 5). I hate AF'dP because James starves the entire episode, and SOSAD has the most horrible music I've ever heard. -_- The episode would be a complete waste if not for Team Rocket's song motto. I mean, seriously, I'd rather watch any other singing moments in the episode (besides Jigglypuff's) on mute. And having an audience full of horny guys singing to kindergarten-age songs sung by an underage girl singer is just plain creepy.

Rovian

Kodoku no Koori
1. The episode with the characters wearing wigs to avoid being attacked by Boufalant.

2. Bonding capture episodes. Why can't the characters just weaken the pokemon with a battle and throw a pokeball (Charmander and Chimchar are exceptions)?

I don't have one in particular so I'll just give the basic format.

Ash and co meets random COTD
TR schemes in the background
COTD has a problem
Ash and co trys to help
TR steps in, steals pikachu, then gets blasted off
COTD's problem is resolved usually through the TR fight
Ash and co leaves

total filler.

3. this

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Why can't the characters just weaken the pokemon with a battle and throw a pokeball?

Because marketing is the game!

... but really he does try to do this. Usually it ends horribly against his favor.

Lucario Fan

The episode where Ash battled Elesa.