1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Worst pokemon episode? Pokemon-I choose you is great, but this is for BAD episodes.

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by WhyHelloThere, Sep 29, 2012.

1. WhyHelloThere

WhyHelloThere Well-Known Member

Out of every pokemon episode, which ones are the lamest you ever saw?

I personally hate Mean Green Team Rocket Machine or whatever the hell it was called.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  2. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

The episode where Ash caught Krokorok with all those little kids involved. Worst capture episode I've ever seen.

3. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

I don't have one in particular so I'll just give the basic format.

Ash and co meets random COTD
    TR schemes in the background
    COTD has a problem
    Ash and co trys to help
    TR steps in, steals pikachu, then gets blasted off
    COTD's problem is resolved usually through the TR fight
    Ash and co leaves

total filler.

4. An00bis

An00bis Wicked Witch

The Light Fantastic

Behold! An episode where Ash and Friends do absolutely nothing but bear witness the Character of the Day solving their own problem. Ash didn't even fight Team Rocket in this episode. The Character of the Day did. If anything Ash's prescience here hindered the Character of the Day because him having to save Pikachu from Team Rocket cost him time he could've been using sketching the phenomena he waited 36 years for. So thank you, Heroes, for ruining what will probably be this old man's last chance to see the ritual.

This wasn't the only time this happened in the depths of Johto.

5. Well, since we're saying worst episode, I automatically rule out any of the episodes in the 4Kids dub since the voices alone were never painful to listen to.

Now, if I had to choose one, it would be:

Memories are Made of Bliss! (DP191)

Seriously, not only did Ash and Brock's voice actors Sarah and Bill do a MISERABLE job emoting and saying goodbye to Dawn, but they ruined everything about Ash and Brock's goodbye. I'm left speechless and well since the entire dub has been spiraling downward since TPCi picked up the dub, I can't really say much else.

6. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

Wow. I completely disagree with this. "Memories are Made of Bliss" was one of the better DP episodes.

7. The dub voices just killed all the emotion for me. It's really that simple for me.

In JPN, I still disliked it because they rushed Brock out and gave him circa 40 seconds tops.

8. kuzronk

kuzronk 1 Reputation Comment

I find the voices from around season 10+ to be pretty good but they are really crappy in season 9.
    I rather the new voices then some of the 4Kids ones.
    I think they gave him a good send up the episode before.

9. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

My two least favorite episodes are A Farfetch'd Plan (season 3) and Same Old Song and Dance (season 5). I hate AF'dP because James starves the entire episode, and SOSAD has the most horrible music I've ever heard. -_- The episode would be a complete waste if not for Team Rocket's song motto. I mean, seriously, I'd rather watch any other singing moments in the episode (besides Jigglypuff's) on mute. And having an audience full of horny guys singing to kindergarten-age songs sung by an underage girl singer is just plain creepy.

10. Rovian

Rovian Kodoku no Koori

1. The episode with the characters wearing wigs to avoid being attacked by Boufalant.

2. Bonding capture episodes. Why can't the characters just weaken the pokemon with a battle and throw a pokeball (Charmander and Chimchar are exceptions)?

3. this

11. An00bis

An00bis Wicked Witch

Because marketing is the game!

... but really he does try to do this. Usually it ends horribly against his favor.

12. TheSirPeras

TheSirPeras The end of an era

That episode about Sunflora in season 3. I skipped that episode after like 3 mns cuz it was so boring already

13. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

Like it or Lup it!...omg I almost couldn't sit through this one. ~.~

14. sSerenity

sSerenity Well-Known Member

Many uninteresting Johto/Sinnoh fillers ...

15. Lucario Fan

Lucario Fan Well-Known Member

The episode where Ash battled Elesa.

16. TheSirPeras

TheSirPeras The end of an era

Same I remember watching it and I remember I considered stop watching the anime :p But I didn't, I'm not strong enough to do that :p

17. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Battle frontier had some truly horrendous fillers but also some good battles.

18. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

To me, the worst episodes are the ones that are super easy to forget. xD

19. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

XD

Aw man...I hated that episode....whatever it was about.

20. WhyHelloThere

WhyHelloThere Well-Known Member

I hated the one where Cilan challenged Skyla.