• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst pokemon episode? Pokemon-I choose you is great, but this is for BAD episodes.

I find the voices from around season 10+ to be pretty good but they are really crappy in season 9.
I rather the new voices then some of the 4Kids ones.
I think they gave him a good send up the episode before.

I'm all for the 4Kids dub voices return but the likelihood of it is almost nonexistent. Gotta be honest and say I haven't found a single TPCi dub voice I prefer to the original voice actor. Especially (especially) in the case of Ash (DP), Brock (DP), May (BF/DP), Max (BF), and Meowth (BW). I will always prefer those voices in the 4Kids dub. James...I probably prefer Eric (95%). Jessie's a tossup, and even then I have to go with Lillis.

Blessed

I think the episode is called "Get The Show On The Road" I didn't like it.... it made me have feelings of sadness & boredom because of what I was seeing and It was just a rehash in general that I honestly didn't need to see.

RVD_fan

Many of the episodes with Ash and co. helping every passerby with their problems bored me to tears, I'm glad those have been significantly cut down in Gen V.

But the one episode that stands out in my mind was "Dealing With a Fierce Double Ditto Drama" because of its complete ruination of the character of Brock for me. I don't remember all the details, but here we have a young trainer that's just a little misguided and Brock completely chews her out, screaming at her because she doesn't have the same idea of a pokemon battle that he does. Wasn't the whole message of DP that you have to accept different ideas and philosophies even if they clash with your own? And Brock receives no reprimand for being a total jerk to the girl. Brock was growing more and more preachy as the series ran on and that was the straw that broke the camel's back for me, where I was completely fed up with him as a character.

I think the episode is called "Get The Show On The Road" I didn't like it.... it made me have feelings of sadness & boredom because of what I was seeing and It was just a rehash in general that I honestly didn't need to see.

Huh...I liked that episode. To each their own, though. Back when the dub was enjoyable for me! XD.
One of my worst episodes other than DP191 has to be "Home is Where the Start Is!" TPCi did a miserable job dubbing it and May & Max's goodbye was made into a complete joke. Kayzie was awful, Sarah was awful...everyone was terrible there IMO. Actually, despite the fact I like AG, AG192 is probably my worst episode in the dub. Barring the dubbing, for me a lot of Sinnoh filler episodes tie for worst IMO.

Many of the episodes with Ash and co. helping every passerby with their problems bored me to tears, I'm glad those have been significantly cut down in Gen V.

But the one episode that stands out in my mind was "Dealing With a Fierce Double Ditto Drama" because of its complete ruination of the character of Brock for me. I don't remember all the details, but here we have a young trainer that's just a little misguided and Brock completely chews her out, screaming at her because she doesn't have the same idea of a pokemon battle that he does. Wasn't the whole message of DP that you have to accept different ideas and philosophies even if they clash with your own? And Brock receives no reprimand for being a total jerk to the girl. Brock was growing more and more preachy as the series ran on and that was the straw that broke the camel's back for me, where I was completely fed up with him as a character.

Is that the one with the girl who said she based her hairdo off Flint but then at the end of the episode she didn't or something like that? And Sarah used the "noob" comment in? (Wow, that feels wrong coming out of Ash but the series has changed drastically since the switch so...). I have to say Sinnoh had QUITE a lot of fillers just like Johto, only I found the Sinnoh eps really boring and never-ending as opposed to the Johto fillers...

Last edited: