• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

worst pokemon ever

Erienne

Anime high :D
Donphan, but only out of spite. It pummeled my team once. :(

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
There are no bad pokemon. Only bad trainers.

TeamJohtoChris

Hero of Littleroot
There are no bad pokemon. Only bad trainers.

I'd like to see you train a luvdisc to level 100, teach it ideal moves and then take down atleast a girafarig or dunsparce or anyother NU Pokemon... the reality of it is...
Luvdisc:
No Evo
Horrid Moveset
Mediocre Stats
The only thing going for it is its ability
If you can find me a video of a luvdisc sweeping I will take back everything I said and pay you 10 bucks.

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
I'd like to see you train a luvdisc to level 100, teach it ideal moves and then take down atleast a girafarig or dunsparce or anyother NU Pokemon... the reality of it is...
Luvdisc:
No Evo
Horrid Moveset
Mediocre Stats
The only thing going for it is its ability
If you can find me a video of a luvdisc sweeping I will take back everything I said and pay you 10 bucks.

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRtaBxX2fNw

Penguinist Trainer

I know the cool thing to do is just bag on magikarp and move on, but honestly in my opinion, i can't stand the cocoon pokemon. I know their main function is to bridge the 2 forms together, but all I can do is think back to the 1st season of pokemon and watch Metapod vs. Metapod...yeah that was the best "battle" ever...

HazzaY2J

</3 Kid
I don't like Tentacool... I find them annoying :S :p

If not Magikarp, then Zubat is the worst in my opinion, or those cocoon pokemon, as Penguinist Trainer mentioned. "Worst" is a broad term in this case though. Every pokemon has its use(s) of course.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Dunno. I guess I'll say Monferno out of spite.

Farfetch'd.

It's abysmal, and that's not saying much.

Farfetch'd is NOT the worst Pokemon to exist. Swords Dance + Slash = Destruction.

Magikarp may be very weak, but it evolves into something quite amazing.

I think most of the Pika-wannabees are pretty bad Pokemon.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Caterpie is the worst Pokemon in existance, hands down, no questions asked.

Magikarp can at least hit some things because it has good speed, Weedle can poison, but Caterpie can do nothing.

Jack squat diddly.

Last edited:

GalladeX

Luvdisc is pretty bad...
There is no "worst" because everything can win at either another Poke or a side-event.

Look at Sunkern.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
If I had to say, Magikarp or Sunkern.