• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst pokemon of generation iv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegon

Finneon and Lumineon are terribly forgettable, so I'd have to class them as the worst. They're so generic. I mean, advantage could have been taken of the neon aspect. Luminous stripes would have given them something memorable.

Last edited:

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Bidoof... it could be worthless but its evo could be the perfect HM slave.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I don't like tangrowth, magmortar, electivire, lopunny, bronzong, or bastiodon. They are all ugly.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Tangrowth looks so derpy..
Lots of the evolutions in this gen. just looks retarded

cantab

Bidoof and Bibarel look goofy, but they're HM mules par excellence, and while hardly stellar in battle they have a few tricks up their sleeve.

Kricketot and Kricketune may be not be much cop in battle, but early bugs never are, and I quite like the design. Makes a change from butterflies/moths!

Burmy and Wormadam are interesting with the multiple forms, though Mothim I think was really unnecessary.

Finneon and Lumineon, you are the weakest links, goodbye ;)

Kays

Lati-twins <3
Most definitely Kricketune. As a fully evolved Pokemon, it super sucks. Base 85 attack is meh and with base 65 speed, pff. It isn't going to defend a thing to save its life. Its design sucks too!

Chatot is another stupid Pokemon. It has decent Speed and Sp. Attack, but one hit, and it is dead. And it has a terrible movepool.

Lumineon is also bad. Its design is good. Its movepool isn't. Bad stats as well, but it's better than Chatot and Kricketune for sure.

blackterminator3

Male Combee
Kricketune
Wormaddam
Glameow
Bidoof
Mr.Mime Jr
Bonsly
Feebas

Bidoof. There's no need to say more!!

G50

No longer posting
Bidoof/Bibarel, other than being very useful for HM usage, I really don't like them nor use them for anything else.

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
Finneon and Lumineon. There really is nothing to them I guess they're useful in contests but ehh.. Probopass looks stupid, period

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
Bidoof is cute enough I give it a pass, but bibarel is just creepy. Finneon and Lumineon are just too meh. Probopass looks stupid, but in a kind of funny way. And Wormadam, which is an interesting concept at least. Mothim is one of my favorite pokemon though, I'm not going to bash him.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
I think Watchog is pretty much as ugly and stupid as bibarel.

Anyway as some1 pointed out before, Magmortar and Tangrowth look so bad and shitty. Magmortar for instance is just so much undetailed (its so round) than Magmar and Magmar is a wonderful pokemon but now i cant use it because im forced to use magmortar to have a chance.

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
Krickatot. Thats it.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
I think Watchog is pretty much as ugly and stupid as bibarel.

Anyway as some1 pointed out before, Magmortar and Tangrowth look so bad and shitty. Magmortar for instance is just so much undetailed (its so round) than Magmar and Magmar is a wonderful pokemon but now i cant use it because im forced to use magmortar to have a chance.

I understand what you mean with Tangrowth, but you lost me at Magmortar. That thing is a natural Sp. Attack sweeper. Along with it's intimidating looks, as well. I hope you mean it's just ugly, because calling it the 'worst' in competitive terms would be an understatement :p

Casty

Looks wise, it's Garchomp. Before generation 5 arrived, it was my most hated Pokemon of all time.

However, Finneon and it's evolution take the cake for being probably the most forgettable Pokemon in the entire franchise. Kudos to the maker!

Bad

Bidoof, male Combee and Purugly.

I hate Purugly because TG used it all the freaking time.

I semi-hate Chatot too because of its movepuddle and noob npcs kept using chatter.

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
feebas is part of generation 3, not generation 4

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
Finneon and Lumineon. There is absolutely no reason for their existence. Their designs aren't that great, they bring nothing new to the table, they don't perhaps trigger an event or anything. They just...exist.

YinYang

Fire and Shadows
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned chingling. I find it useless because it was nothing but a weak filler that evolves into a just as weak pokemon. I also thought tangrowth was just an odd and out of place decision because it looks like a ridiculous version of its pre evolution that is about to explode. Two others are male combee or female burmy because one doesn't evolve and the other just evolves into a larger version of itself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.