• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst pokemon of generation iv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyGardevoir

Gone Mon. to Thurs.
Burmy.
Everything about it is garbage.
All of its evolutions are, too.
Mothim's just another Bug/Flying, and a terrible one at that.
Scizor is a waaay better Bug/Steel, Parasect is a better Bug/Grass, but considering Nincada is the only other Bug/Ground, Sandy Cloak Wormadam is ok at best.
Not to mention, did anyone notice Burmy's a Pineco ripoff?

SkyGardevoir

Gone Mon. to Thurs.
you dont say?

They both can only be found in trees, they're both Bagworm Pokémon, and they both can evolve into a Bug/Steel type.
That's the jist of it.

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
Male combee and Chinling. To pokés that i will never ever use.

Zach74

Haunters gonna haunt
Bidoof. I cannot fully express to you my undying hatred for this Pokemon in a mere post, but I will try my best: It is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my entire life, Pokemon-wise or not. The first time I saw it, I felt something deep within me, a disappointment with the entire Pokemon franchise, for coming up with something as absolutely ridiculous-looking as Bidoof. Is it a beaver? Is it a chipmunk? I really couldn't care less because, as far as I'm concerned, it is the one Pokemon that makes me just want to turn my game off. All it does is take up space in the Pokedex and serve a spot in the team as an HM slave. Because that's all it will ever be: a slave; one that cannot act on its own, but must rely on other Pokemon and an extremely compassionate trainer to even tolerate its hideous appearance, let alone train it or, less likely still, treat it with love and respect. And why would someone waste the effort to try and evolve it? Its evolved form is just as disgusting, if not more. Everything about this Pokemon just screams to me "Put me out of my misery, because some cruel designer brought me into this world to be mocked and laughed at by everyone in the Pokemon community and to discourage new players from wanting to be associated with a species of creature that looks so stupid. Bidoof is the most poorly designed Pokemon every imagined, in my personal opinion, and I will stand by this belief unless the designer of it somehow manages to create something more atrocious, if that is at all possible.

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
Male Combee made me feel shame of being male, and I still cringe when finding one in the wild :S

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
I know, but it just stares at me with it's six useless eyes. Couldn't they make it a female exclusive poke instead? Let alone the fact that the ratio is skewed towards males.

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
I don't like tangrowth, magmortar, electivire, lopunny, bronzong, or bastiodon. They are all ugly.

that is a silly thing to say. mewtwo is ugly, but no one complains. besides, they have good stats and moves

richm88

shiny hunter
Bidoof,that is all

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I really, really, really, really, REALLY hate Garchomp! We finally get an uber dragon, and it's an ugly *** Sceptile/Sharpedo fusion! What the **** Game Freak.

Honorable Mentions: Gallade, Leafeon, Glaceon, Bastiodon, Arceus, and Palkia.

Bidoof. I cannot fully express to you my undying hatred for this Pokemon in a mere post, but I will try my best: It is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my entire life, Pokemon-wise or not. The first time I saw it, I felt something deep within me, a disappointment with the entire Pokemon franchise, for coming up with something as absolutely ridiculous-looking as Bidoof. Is it a beaver? Is it a chipmunk? I really couldn't care less because, as far as I'm concerned, it is the one Pokemon that makes me just want to turn my game off. All it does is take up space in the Pokedex and serve a spot in the team as an HM slave. Because that's all it will ever be: a slave; one that cannot act on its own, but must rely on other Pokemon and an extremely compassionate trainer to even tolerate its hideous appearance, let alone train it or, less likely still, treat it with love and respect. And why would someone waste the effort to try and evolve it? Its evolved form is just as disgusting, if not more. Everything about this Pokemon just screams to me "Put me out of my misery, because some cruel designer brought me into this world to be mocked and laughed at by everyone in the Pokemon community and to discourage new players from wanting to be associated with a species of creature that looks so stupid. Bidoof is the most poorly designed Pokemon every imagined, in my personal opinion, and I will stand by this belief unless the designer of it somehow manages to create something more atrocious, if that is at all possible.

I want you dead, please. > : ( don't take that seriously.

Last edited:

Bigheaded

King of the Wooper

bwahahaha i loved this. for i admit, bidoof is pretty ridiculous, even it's name is annoying. Add in the commonness and everything else this guy says...

Other than that, i've never really liked metapod either. I like butterfree/caterpie, but why the evolution inbetween is so useless and annoying i don't know. I suppose it needs one, but what's the point of ANY of those pokemon?
Make it like pupitar where they can still learn moves, perhaps make it so they learn something different too. Lets say in gen 5 they added shed shell to it, that would at least make it interesting.

I'm not sure why metapod is more annoying than kakuna or any of the others but it just is.

girazard

IT'S A TRAP!!!
1. Lickilicky/Rhyperior/Dusknoir/Probopass/Mismagius. I really don't like the unnecessary evolutions. Electivire and Magmortar get bonus points for ruining two of the coolest Pokemon ever. Budew, Chingling and Happiny also get points for unnecessary prevos.

2. Kricketune. The designers showed with Alakazam how to do moustaches. The designers showed with Gyarados how to do moustaches. The designers showed with Metagross how to do moustaches. Kricketune can go screw itself.

3. Lopunny. This isn't Barbie.

4. Bidoof and Bibarel. Just get in the corner...

bOther than that, i've never really liked metapod either. I like butterfree/caterpie, but why the evolution inbetween is so useless and annoying i don't know. I suppose it needs one, but what's the point of ANY of those pokemon?
Make it like pupitar where they can still learn moves, perhaps make it so they learn something different too. Lets say in gen 5 they added shed shell to it, that would at least make it interesting.

I'm not sure why metapod is more annoying than kakuna or any of the others but it just is.

This is a thread for gen4, not all Pokemon.

Chanaa88

Aura Guardian
definitely magikarp
useless until you evolve it but still a waste of time.

As the majority of people have said Male Combee has terrible stats, a terrible typing and a terrible movepool whilst the pre-evolutions were as usual unnecessary.

blackterminator3

Oh Yeah I forgot about Luponny which has weak stats.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer

Hey, at least Bidoof makes Rattata look usable.

Status
Not open for further replies.