• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst pokemon of generation iv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G50

No longer posting
Burmy and Male Combee were also Pokemon I could not stand. Combee can't learn much, and since it's a Male it doesn't evolve. I don't need Honey anymore, so I basically cannot use him.

Blazethehaze6

Oh no you didn't!
Rhyperior (in my opinion Rhydon with eviolite is so much better), Shinx (its evos are good, but heaven knows how hard it was to get the little guy to level 15), and Yanmega.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
Bidoof, Bibarel, Kriketot, Chingling, Finneon, Lumineon, Probopass and Lickylicky.

DittoDude

The King of Town.

Skyhi101

I hated starly because of the noise it made when I entered battle.

G50

No longer posting
Rhyperior and Magmortar I really don't like their appearance, I much like their pre-evolved forms better. Electivire was the only one I liked of the three.

dragon user

Bidoof is all i have to say

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Combee........he is a gimmick pokemon.

And a useless gimmick pokemon at that, honey isn't needed or used in Gen V.

Also the males cannot evolve, sexism much? j/k

Kananar

Hoenn Lover
Definitely Pachirisu IMO. It was simply useless...

Tonguetyd

Chinling.
Chimecho needed an evolution badly,but it gets a pre-evolution.Super.
...to make matters worse,I don't even think it's cute.
Wormadan was pretty ugly too.And it was really weak.

orangezilla

Who's dar man
Wormadam line was rather pointless and come to think of it the lake guardians aren't exactly lookers. Loved all the new evolutions though, some of my favourite pokemon.
Finneon and Lumineon are terribly forgettable, so I'd have to class them as the worst. They're so generic. I mean, advantage could have been taken of the neon aspect. Luminous stripes would have given them something memorable.
I actually completely forgot, but yes definately
I don't like tangrowth, magmortar, electivire, lopunny, bronzong, or bastiodon. They are all ugly.
Tangrowth, Magmortar, Bronzong and Bastiodon are some of my favourtie pokemon how dare you! haha
I think Watchog is pretty much as ugly and stupid as bibarel.

Anyway as some1 pointed out before, Magmortar and Tangrowth look so bad and shitty.
Watchog is wayyy better than bibarel + how do you sleep at night

Scrufox86

Most definitely Combee. I mean what use is honey anymore and males don't evolve. Even Vespiquen isn't that brilliant but they could've done some male version even if it was just a bigger looking combee with a few changes it wouldn't have to change the Vespiquen status as being Queen bee. Male combee could have become stronger working bees for the Queen bee if that makes sense. But oh well they've done it now.

Also some of the evolutions for old pokemon, particularly rhyperior as it wasn't exactly needed at all.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I agree with Combee being the worst. Males should have evolved into something better, and Vespiquen shouldn't have sucked so badly. Being a Queen Pokémon, you'd expect a little more power from her, especially considering they also gave her three signature moves.

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
For me, i thought kricketot had the potential to be a cute pokemon that evolves into a powerful pokemon, and then its evolution kricketune ruins it...

Yeah, I too thought kricketune could have been a WAY better pokemon, I was hopeing for a special fighter version of a scyther or something :/ What a huge disappointment...

Status
Not open for further replies.