• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst pokemon of generation iv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Finneon/ lumineon. Just more useless fish like goldeen lol

x-sayrie-x

Bidoof and Kricketot/Kricketune. The only thing Bidoof was really useful for was as an HM slave, and Kricketot had no uses whatsoever.

Probopass, too, I didn't really care for.

atypicalorca

Bird Keeper
Kricketune. Kricketune. KRICKETUNE!! It's so FREAKY. *shudder* And I hate that SOUND it makes when you encounter it in the wild! D: Gives me unpleasant chills.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
4th generation like 2nd doesn't stand out when we talk about Pokémon designs, but I kinda liked the ones in this generation.
The only one I can remember that I really disliked is Minomadam.

Tonguetyd

I never liked any forme of Cherrim.The idea of a mono-grass flower pokemon has alreday been done to death.
On a side note,please use the english names,Nyarlathotep.Many more people understand them.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
I never liked any forme of Cherrim.The idea of a mono-grass flower pokemon has alreday been done to death.
On a side note,please use the english names,Nyarlathotep.Many more people understand them.

There is a rule against using Japanese names? If not, I will keep using them.

Google is there for those who don't understand the original names.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I would say that any form of Burmy or Wormdam is not worth the pixel it is made of.

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
Bidoof, Krickitune/tot, Goldeen (whenever I encountered one it always had terrible moves), most NORMAL type pokemon.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Bidoof, Krickitune/tot, Goldeen (whenever I encountered one it always had terrible moves), most NORMAL type pokemon.

Korotock with Swords Dance, X-Scissor and Perish Song is a BEAST in game. Just sayin'
And Tosakinto is a Generation I Pokémon.

Tonguetyd

No it isn't,every bug type in the game is that better than Kricketune.Even stuff like Wormadam.

Status
Not open for further replies.