• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst pokemon of generation iv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anus

Banned
Rotom. Because Its Art Design Is So Lame.. And Also Duper Weak and Really The Forms.!! :(

Some of Rotom's forms are pretty cool, Fridge Rotom and Oven Rotom are pretty cool. Original Rotom is poor though.

AceFlonne

Mediator
Mantyke. I just feel it could have been designer a bit better... And it has a creepy smiley face on its back! And I didn't get a chance to try and redeem it because its only available near the end of the game...

Donesparce

Professional Loser
Lumineon and Finneon. I was going through the Pokedex and most of the other "bad" Pokemon like Cherrim, Wormadam, Bibarel, Combee, etc. have at least something unique to set them apart. Not these two. There is nothing unique about them, they're just fish. Their designs aren't attractive, but they aren't necessarily ugly. Their stats are consistently mediocre. Their movepool is pretty much the same as the other fish-like Pokemon, they don't have a unique ability, they never have to be encountered in DPP (IIRC), they don't help competitively... they just have nothing going for them. They aren't as weak as some others, but they're certainly more boring.

Ziva

Hearthome
Bidoof and Kricketot.

Although i did use Bibarel for the surf for a while.

ebevan91

Kricketot for sure.

And honestly I think Budew was kind of unnecessary. Same with Pachirisu, at least give it an evolution FFS.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Kricketot, Burmy, and Combee are all terrible. Their movepools are virtually nonexistent, Kricketot can't even attack directly, and male Combee don't evolve! Not to mention that Kricketune, Wormadam, Mothim, and Vespiquen aren't much better.

Pippi

Cool
Ick, the Combee evolutionary line.
I wish male Combees at least evolved into something... Vespiquen looks cool... It also has some potential to be a staller, but it's defensive typing is bad...

TwelvexWings

PKMN Trainer Veritas
Bidoof and Shellos.

Status
Not open for further replies.