• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Pokemon?

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Gagmortar. So freaking ugly.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
This is a "worst pokémon" thread not a beauty thread. Besides, the worst pokémon would be a tie between Magikarp, Luvdisc, or Farfetch'd

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
It's able to take out any Magikarp no? Just because it has the lowest stats doesn't mean it's useless. Magikarp just dies to its STAB Seed Bomb lol.
Well yes. It is also super-effective, but that doesn't really matter.

Along with the second Evolutions of the Regional Bugs. All they do is use Harden, they can't even attack!

deh74

Seine Majestät
The cocoon stage bugs that you catch in the wild, they harden...excessively.

I also find spinda basically useless.

And of course magikarp and feebad.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Well yes. It is also super-effective, but that doesn't really matter.

Along with the second Evolutions of the Regional Bugs. All they do is use Harden, they can't even attack!

They can use Tackle/Poison Sting.

Magikarp is the worst until it learns Tackle. After that, it'd probably be something like Happiny in terms of damage output.

ToeyJoey

The Count

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
There is no simply "worst Pokémon" It can be defined or compared through anything. Maybe be a little more specific. Looks? Types? Stats? Theres too much to base off of to just give a "worst Pokémon"

ToeyJoey

The Count

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Luvdisc.

Nuff said.

Luvdisc has potential. You just have to know how use it. For example, I had a Luvdisc in my Sapphire game and it defeated a trainer's Gyarados with the same leveld as its and it defeated Steven Stone's Aggron, same level as well.

I think that thread should not exist. I presonnally think that no Pokémon is worse than another. It depends how you can use it. If you raise a Pokémon correctly (like I did with my Luvdisc), then you can have a strategy and it can be the strongest one.

Pokemon~Master

Don't know if they are "bad" per se, but I always had difficultly using Pikachu, Arbok, Farfetched, Ditto, Cloyster, Noctowl, Ledian, Sunflora, Qwilfish, Dunsparce, Shuckle, Delibird, Spinda and Luvdisc. (Feebass and Magikarp don't count as they are "gimmick" Pokemon intended to grow into some of the best Pokemon in the game, Milotic and Gyarados.)

Last edited: