• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst Seasons?

fireredxy

Pokémon Master
Well, it's been a while since I posted anything, so post your favorite and least favorite seasons of the anime here. i'll probably be posting more anime threads soon.

snorlax512

Of course, Best is DP and XY(Z). So much awesome, epic and with all chances for end of Ash's story. And XY(Z) so much emotional and beautiful, with precious line of canonical in future AmourShipping.
Worsts - BW and already SM! They ruined Ash's wise, experience, development and grown up! Iris still annoying black *****! SM spoiled Ash's face, and expect amazing adventures - 80% of stupid school fillers! History nothing teach people!...
And after that - 9th Gen just should be perfect, epic, pathos, heroic and powerful!
Going a bit far here...
Nonetheless best: XY&Z, Sinnoh league victors. I would put Battle Frontier but the Ash's voice change ruined it for me
Worst: BW, Johto filler season

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Best Pokemon Seasons
  • Advanced Battle
  • Master Quest
  • Battle Frontier
  • Advanced Challenge
  • Sinnoh League Victors
  • Indigo League
  • Adventures on the Orange Islands
  • Advanced
  • Diamond & Pearl

Worst Pokemon Seasons
  • Rival Destinies
  • Adventures in Unova
  • Adventures in Unova & Beyond

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Advanced Battle, Battle Frontier, DP, and possibly SM so far are the best.
Johto, BW season 2, and the first year of XY are the worst.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
Oh look, it's another one of those threads which over-praises DP and especially XY(Z) and hammers on BW and SM, even though the latter hasn't even started yet. Why am I surprised?

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Second + third DP season, XY&Z and BF are the best.

Johto's first and second season and BW last season the worst.

Well once more for the series:

DP=AG BF>=XYZ>AG Hoenn>>>OI>Kanto>=BW>Johto

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Updated List

Worst Pokemon Seasons
  • Rival Destinies
  • Adventures in Unova
  • Adventures in Unova & Beyond
  • The Johto Journeys
  • Johto League Champions
  • XY
  • XY Kalos Quest

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Most of Kanto (Don't kill me plz)
Johto's first half.
Unova's Second Half
XY: Adventures in Unova

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
XYZ
Episode N - DA, I actually like the first half of BW except for Iris' focused episodes

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I'm split between filler fest and botched Team Plasma.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Probably Johto for me. I've started watching BW subbed and I've found it decent so far.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
I swear we have a variation of this thread and its opposite best/favourite season thread pop up about once every month.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Now for the category awards.

Worst Pathos: Goes to XY. Either it was really good (AG arc) or forced (Ash's dialogue)

Worst Animation: OS due to the age.

Worst Villain Story: Johto. What evil team story?
- Honorable Mentions: Everything not TF or TG. Hell, even Kanto TRio had good backstories.

Worst Abuse of Bait: XY

Worst Rivals: XY. AG was saved because of May's rivals.

Lionel_B

Worst season ?

I will answer the season 17 : XY.