• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

worst thing anybody has done to you

Livi

Memory Seeker
Being backstabbed by someone who I thought was my friend.

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
I had a 'friend' who came round to my house, saw that I drew pokemon and decided to draw glasses on my best pic in permanent pen. Then she just laughed and said it was a joke. Next day at school she told everyone I was a freak because I drew pokemon pictures and played the game. None of my real friends took any notice and stood up for me! They are all so nice and understanding!:3

Livi

Memory Seeker
I had a 'friend' who came round to my house, saw that I drew pokemon and decided to draw glasses on my best pic in permanent pen. Then she just laughed and said it was a joke. Next day at school she told everyone I was a freak because I drew pokemon pictures and played the game. None of my real friends took any notice and stood up for me! They are all so nice and understanding!:3

Wow, that sucks. That girl should have thought how much effort you had put into drawing that. :|

Aztec_Blaziken

Back to WiFi Battles

Wow that was terrible of her to act like that. Makes sense to place parentheses

Aztec_Blaziken

Back to WiFi Battles
Not too many bad things that people had done that I can recall...besides being ignored for no reason whatsoever. Don't you hate the feeling when someone just won't talk to you?

Nyter

Island Challenger

umm did U show her the masterpieces drawings or did she just went through ur stuff?

Cause if she went searching though your stuff... STALKER! 0_0

Nyter

Island Challenger
Ouch, no one did any of this to me.

Then U either have few BUT good friends, Interview to make friends, or U are a geek/nerd and have geek/nerd friends (DON'T TAKE OFFENSE but that social group has the BEST and loyal friends).

Good friends are hard to come by these days.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Ohh god. I can go on forever. But I'll keep it simple.

I had a "friend" in middle school. Mainly just 8th grade, I didn't know her as well before that. She and I got really close at the beginning of 8th grade, and I would go to her house like every other day of the week.

I might as well say, she was very promiscuous. She dressed, well, like a sl*t. And was constantly trying to get every guy's attention.

Anyways, I liked a guy at our school, and ended up admitting it to my group of friends (which was me, her, and three other girls). My "friend" immediately trashed the guy, listing all of the things about him that were ugly.

A week later, my "friend" approached me and told me she had to tell me something. Everyone in our group looked at me with that "I feel bad for you" look, which led me on to believe they all knew.

She told me that she was dating that guy. And she felt really bad (which I know was fake, she didn't care at all) about seeming like a backstabber.

I thought he was ugly?

She ended up cheating on the guy within a week, moving on to many other guys and cheating on them.

BIGJRA

Catchin' Em All
Then U either have few BUT good friends, Interview to make friends, or U are a geek/nerd and have geek/nerd friends (DON'T TAKE OFFENSE but that social group has the BEST and loyal friends).

Nah, i just ignore the people i start hating. And i am in 7th grade...

Nyter

Island Challenger
Ohh god. I can go on forever. But I'll keep it simple.

I had a "friend" in middle school. Mainly just 8th grade, I didn't know her as well before that. She and I got really close at the beginning of 8th grade, and I would go to her house like every other day of the week.

I might as well say, she was very promiscuous. She dressed, well, like a sl*t. And was constantly trying to get every guy's attention.

Anyways, I liked a guy at our school, and ended up admitting it to my group of friends (which was me, her, and three other girls). My "friend" immediately trashed the guy, listing all of the things about him that were ugly.

A week later, my "friend" approached me and told me she had to tell me something. Everyone in our group looked at me with that "I feel bad for you" look, which led me on to believe they all knew.

She told me that she was dating that guy. And she felt really bad (which I know was fake, she didn't care at all) about seeming like a backstabber.

I thought he was ugly?

She ended up cheating on the guy within a week, moving on to many other guys and cheating on them.

Is she you're friend? OMG she better not be Ur friend now... Is she? She is isn't she cause U R just that kind-hearted... SMH!

Phoopes

There it is.
I was best friends with this one kid up all the way through elementary school. We literally hung out as often as we could. He was like the brother I never had. Then came middle school. He was shuffled into the popular group while I was left behind in the average Joe group. He didn't even make an effort to keep our friendship going. It's not like he became a douche. We still get along. It's just that he doesn't really care anymore. Even though we were best friends for 8 years. That hurt.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I was best friends with this one kid up all the way through elementary school. We literally hung out as often as we could. He was like the brother I never had. Then came middle school. He was shuffled into the popular group while I was left behind in the average Joe group. He didn't even make an effort to keep our friendship going. It's not like he became a douche. We still get along. It's just that he doesn't really care anymore. Even though we were best friends for 8 years. That hurt.

That's the story of me and my friend since we were babies... Carolina. She was the girl I clinged to when I didn't know what I was getting into... then she became the school slut for popularity...

I wonder what is of her now... *searches for he on Facebook*

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Is she you're friend? OMG she better not be Ur friend now... Is she? She is isn't she cause U R just that kind-hearted... SMH!

Oh HELL no. Hahaha. I am really laid back, in fact, people say I let people walk all over me. But dear GOD, I would not allow someone to do that and continue to be my friend.

That's not even all of it, in fact I wouldn't consider that the worst thing she did.

That was back in middle school, I was very naive and I had trouble ever speaking my mind.

Believe me, if someone did anything like that to me now, I'd rip them a new one.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Oh HELL no. Hahaha. I am really laid back, in fact, people say I let people walk all over me. But dear GOD, I would not allow someone to do that and continue to be my friend.

That's not even all of it, in fact I wouldn't consider that the worst thing she did.

That was back in middle school, I was very naive and I had trouble ever speaking my mind.

Believe me, if someone did anything like that to me now, I'd rip them a new one.

OOH I like U!

Jupetta

I've had a spectrum of awful experiences from being spit on and called a faggot at a high school football game to receiving seemingly ceaseless death threats from my classmates, but the worst by far that I am willing to share with the world would have to be when I was stalked and threatened to be murdered by a former friend of mine. High school was just dandy for me. :D

At least I'm doing something with my life now while they are are going nowhere! I take immense solace in that fact.

~;354;

Nyter

Island Challenger
I've had a spectrum of awful experiences from being spit on and called a faggot at a high school football game to receiving seemingly ceaseless death threats from my classmates, but the worst by far that I am willing to share with the world would have to be when I was stalked and threatened to be murdered by a former friend of mine. High school was just dandy for me. :D

At least I'm doing something with my life now while they are are going nowhere! I take immense solace in that fact.

~;354;

Why would your "friend" stalk and threaten U?

Phoopes

There it is.
Why would your "friend" stalk and threaten U?

He said he was called a f***** in high school. I'm not presuming anything, but just based on the information given, it could have possibly been for being gay. No offense to the original poster of that experience.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Sorry. I shouldn't have suggested anything.