• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

worst thing anybody has done to you

well lets see i said i liked my "friend" and he liked my BEST friend and so guess what my best friend did she called him a F****** B****** and now he wants me back

Jupetta

Ugh I hope U R in a better place now.

lol... This was several years ago, and I've become dried up and bitter in the interim between now and then, so I honestly couldn't care less anymore about these situations. I'll actually stand up for myself now instead of letting others control my life.

~;354;

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
umm did U show her the masterpieces drawings or did she just went through ur stuff?

Cause if she went searching though your stuff... STALKER! 0_0

Nah... it was framed on my wall. She took it out the frame, drew on it, put it back in the frame and on the wall. I don't have to put up with her any more though! She got expelled a few years ago!:3

Dear Insanity

above average
Recently, I decided to confide in a "friend" that at one point I had to see a psychiatrist, and I'm not the type of person to tell anyone anything like that. She pretended to be full of sympathy for me only to tell everyone else in my group of friends the next day, and say how she wasn't surprised and always thought I was "a bit special". They stood up for me though :)

Nyter

Island Challenger
Recently, I decided to confide in a "friend" that at one point I had to see a psychiatrist, and I'm not the type of person to tell anyone anything like that. She pretended to be full of sympathy for me only to tell everyone else in my group of friends the next day, and say how she wasn't surprised and always thought I was "a bit special". They stood up for me though :)

What a b!tch... That is such a fragile piece of personal info and she displays it like a "Star Ledger"?

I woulda sent her to A PHYSICAL THERAPIST if U catch my drift!

Nah... it was framed on my wall. She took it out the frame, drew on it, put it back in the frame and on the wall. I don't have to put up with her any more though! She got expelled a few years ago!:3

That biotch is crazy! Sounds like a trouble maker!

lol... This was several years ago, and I've become dried up and bitter in the interim between now and then, so I honestly couldn't care less anymore about these situations. I'll actually stand up for myself now instead of letting others control my life.

~;354;

THAT'S what I wanna hear... But I hope Ur heart does not turn stone cold hard!

Arceus94

People called me Gay since grade school.
Only now i realise they where right xD
I'll never tell them though..

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
Many people I have met in my life who I had previously considered to be a friend would, after a while, suddenly and randomly become extremely traitorous and stand as hostile enemies to me for absolutely no reason that I can observe or remember, and this has happened way too many times for me to able to decide on a single instance which I would consider to be the "worst". Thankfully, I do not think that this strange phenomenon can affect me anymore, as I believe I have, by now, evolved to a point where I no longer have any use for trust.

Takeo

well like many of us on here, we have experienced a many number of whats considered 'the worst thing someone has done to you'

I'll start with the days when I was 8 when I moved into a new apartment building, everyone was new. I was well, a quiet individual and didn't like spending much time outside. I became friends with what would be my best friend-enemy~ I would spend almost everyday at his house playing video games, watching movies, playing around, our families got along, my mom was friends with his mom, my dad with his dad and my sister with his sister. He would back stab me about any chance he got, talk **** about me with the other kids, stole what little i had, my pokemon cards, video games, etc. and called me names....one being about the scar on my neck another being about my nails....o_O( kids are not creative apparently ) but I was never one to stand for bull**** we would constantly fight, LOL I won all the time.
One time he and his lil. friends cornered me in the back of my apartment which was on the second floor, some how my sister saw us and scream 'Junior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' and grabbed my mom and ran down stairs by the time they got down he and his friends were on the floor of course their parents came and called me a 'demon'
I of course took it as a compliment and when my sister was walking me up, we passed one of the lil kids who said something underneath his breath...which i rather not say...I turned back, slipped from my sisters hand and drove my nails into his neck .

As for my bestfriend-enemy I kicked his A** about a million times

he recently found me on facebook and messaged me 'remember me? childhood friends'

pshhhhh~~~~~yea right!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~`

PokemonTrainerKaden

I just got a message about 5 minutes ago from my girlfriend that is leaving me for my "best friend"! And a week ago he said he didn't like her!

in grade 6 some guy started punching me over and over every day. but one day i just got so mad at him for what he had done to me over the past 2 weeks that i punched him right in the gut 2 times i didn't get in trouble for punching him because the teachers thought it was self-defense.

emboarrocks

#1 emboar fan
I don't think anyone has done something that bad to me before. At school, if someone hits me, I hit them back harder.