• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst thing ever to happen in pokemon for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Klauth

I was looking for a linoone and bam a shiny gold mightyena appears.
I have never caught a shiny before. I was like sweet. I throw a ultra ball. Boom he escapes. He used roar. FFS i had a masterball too :(
So ******. Thought i'd share my misery.

Clouds

Fog Trainer
lol

damn! thank god its never happened to me lol!!!
bad thins with shinies, anyways i feel for ya i do. id cry if it happened to me. and im 14 :O

Kasaioni

You're Illegal
awwww i think i'll the sadest song on the worlds smallest viollin ooo boo hoo, thats gotta suck!

D

Doopliss

Oh, that's really bad luck, but there wasn't any way you could have known it would use growl. Anyway, you should store the Master Ball for rarer pokémon, in my opinion.

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
It happened to me with a Lairon. I threw my SP at the wall. It still plays. (I've since been compensating by being a full-time SHC (at PC) maniac and co-owner.)

Kasaioni

You're Illegal
MetalMario said:
It happened to me with a Lairon. I threw my SP at the wall. It still plays. (I've since been compensating by being a full-time SHC (at PC) maniac and co-owner.)
i guess i'm luchier than you, i caught a shiney lairon, not even weekening it in any way and with one ultra ball, i now have a proud shiney aggron!

L

LLL

It's not worthy to use a masterball on a shiny, better keep it for legendaries.

By the way, i don't know why you care that much for shinies.They're useless.

H

Hukuzo

I saw a shiny Wobbuffet, but it ran away after I threw the first safari ball.

L

LLL

They aren't stronger than normal, they just have a different color, that doesn't make them worthy.

shiny stuff goes in the shiny sticky

-closed

Status
Not open for further replies.