• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

worst thing youve done to a game system

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninetails012

teh wild card
well the name tells what it is so the worst thing ive ever done to a system is my nintendo ds when playing a pokemon game and got so mad i ripped out the game cart jabbed the screen with it broke it and then i had to get a new one :(

I swallowed an Xbox whole once. I was hungry and mad, you do the math.

Also, polls, if anywhere. (edit: NAILED IT!)

Last edited:

Natsu'sInferno

I don't physically rage at a game consle. I just swear at it in my mind.

well the name tells what it is so the worst thing ive ever done to a system is my nintendo ds when playing a pokemon game and got so mad i ripped out the game cart jabbed the screen with it broke it and then i had to get a new one :(

I really wanted to post 'lol u mad?', but refrained as i was worried you'd punch a hole through your computer screen.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Uh... I've never done anything bad to a console deliberately, but I have inadvertently tore loose the AC port on my Sega Genesis, and a friend of mine had to solder it back on. My Sega CD is going to get a fix-it treatment, since I think the infamous fuse has blown on it.

I have opened up consoles and cartridges, but that was to fix them, and long after the warranty had expired.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
All I have to say that it involved lots of swings from a bat, some fireworks, and a fire extinguisher.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Nothing because I don't get that angry at a game.

rekreatur

I pulled the bed cover and accidentally dropped it on the floor because I didn't see it on the bed.
I'm a terrible person.

facetious

facetious
I really wanted to post 'lol u mad?', but refrained as i was worried you'd punch a hole through your computer screen.
Why worry about that? I hope he does.

Who the fuck would break their DS over a Pokemon game? That's almost as sad as Darato having sex with his Wii.

treeco123

I bite the top of my DS,broke the touch screen and the top screen is hanging off by a wire,but it still works!

treespyro

Vintage much?
Why did you bite it though?

Andy787

It was a couple of years back, and I went sleep-walking for the first time. Thinking I was actually in the toilet, I actually peed on my PS2 (and it was too late to stop it).

It still worked after that.

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
The worst thing I've done to a system:
Well, technically it's not something I did, but it's kind of my fault.
It is:
Let my DS get scratched. It's just the screen, but I did let my little sis borrow the DS, and she didn't understand touch screens to well, and when the game wasn't working too well, or she was frustrated, she pushed harder when using the stylus.
The game was nintendogs.

Generally, I keep good care of game systems. It's when I let others borrow them, they get damaged. The DS I have now is the one I'm talking about, and it's just been scratched a bunch. I knew the touch screen was fragile and it shouldn't be poked hard, so I knew to be careful (meaning I wasn't the one who damaged it).

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Not really a game system, as much as a Pikachu GBA SP.

I couldn't get enough of my Emerald, I even took it to the bathroom playing it.

I set it down on the sink counter, pulled up my pants, reached for the door handle, accidentally knocked it into the toilet. >.<

Emerald still worked, but the handheld didn't.... (It was like, 2005-2006)

Until late last year, I charged it forever and kept turning it on and off until it worked! It works comepletley fine now. ^^

Still the dumbest thing I ever did though. >_>

flygonabsol99

for me, it was a few years ago, and i was playing the original playstation with my dad. I wwas playing a racing game, and then i starting using the controler as a steering wheel.then , at a sharp turn, I jerked the controller to side and shattered the playstation

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus

You should only worry when it's possible to punch a computer screen and have the fist come out of a different screen, and punch a person.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
i usually just swear profusely at it. but my friend once did some wrestling moves on his and then went at it with a hammer. :D
i think one time i accidently threw PSP at the wall. i'm very prone to emotinal (meaning angry) outbursts. whatever. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.