• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Worst WiFi days

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
Have you ever felt bad on any wifi game due to a huge loss streak, post yours here!

MPH:
1st: Points at start of day, 147, at end of day, 108.
2nd: Start: 142, end, 113.

I hate my loss streak days.

duelistXmist

Johto Champion
my worst losing streak is going on now in metriod prime hunters i think i lost at least 15 in a row

NFreak

Insert Title Here
Mine's also in MPH. I was almost at 180 points, then I went down to 150. =/

Also, one day on ACWW I accidently got a lot of my friends really po'd at me. ;_-

Mkds about to get more wins then loses but everyone else turned there game off and i didn't get credit

leafgreen386

no troll
Coming back to mkds (yes, again), I foolishly entered a tourney, and got owned. I had thought I had improved slightly from where I was when I quit, but it's amazing how much better everyone else gets after only a month or so.

Ka-Ris

Hmph. I was going against three guys, but one of them had over 2000 wins and over 3000 losses in MKDS, and I beat him in the first three tracks, but on the last one, Rainbow Road, the little cheater turned off his DS. This happened to me like 9 more times the rest of the day.

leafgreen386

no troll
Nintendo freak said:
Just had a little issue on MKDS today. Raced some guy, he won all 4 races. All he did was snake. Reminds me of those a-hole alt-abusers in MPH I get stuck fighting.
Your a moron. If you can't beat snakers (and then complain about it) you obviously suck and shouldn't be playing people that have a positive win-loss ratio. It's how you win. The "alt-abusers" comment is even funnier. You're complaining about something that was blatently intentionally put into the game, as opposed to snaking in mkds which has just become the competitive form of play.

Sneaky Kokiri

on MKDS first time i played it was winning all the way round some n00blet turned off their game but i dont really play it online but its still annoying

Cobalt_Latios

Having people turn off their games during a game. It annoys me a lot. Usually happens during the game itself.

Edit: it seems that there are a lot of sore losers out there. The reason why i say this is because the people that turn off their game tend to be people that are in last place in the races.

-C_L-

Last edited:

Hoshi no Kabii

leafgreen386 said:
Your a moron. If you can't beat snakers (and then complain about it) you obviously suck and shouldn't be playing people that have a positive win-loss ratio. It's how you win. The "alt-abusers" comment is even funnier. You're complaining about something that was blatently intentionally put into the game, as opposed to snaking in mkds which has just become the competitive form of play.
NF, no offence intended, but he has a point. IMHO, Creating imaginary boundaries in a game seems quite juvenile.

Hmph, BiPed abusers.

I really never go into a losing streak because, quite frankly, I never win. But I have noticed that all the disconnecting n00bs are nocturnal, which is when I play most =/

NFreak

Insert Title Here
leafgreen386 said:
Is there a reason for the flaming? -_- (I have a 3-star rank, almost 4-star on MPH, for example. And on MKDS I'm close to getting 2 star. With no snaking or alt-spamming involved.)

Anyway, you don't understand. People get the best ranks possible, like the people I mentioned, just by using tactics that are widely, very widely, hated. (The alt forms in MPH weren't meant to be the main weapon, for example, just a side weapon). But this is a discussion for another thread and now we should both just shut up about it. =/

Back on-topic, just fought some people on MPH today. One repeatedly used glitches, another disconnected as soon as I killed him ONCE, and the last one disconnected at the end of the match, right at LITERALLY the last second.

Last edited: