• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would Pokemon do a Naruto/Ben 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOONER1991

Pokemon Master...
I was wondering whether anyone thinks/would like it if Pokemon eventually did a Naruto/Ben 10 and have a new series where the characters are teenagers?

I think that it was a shame that Pokemon didn't grow up with me, but I started watching it again a while back, because it was the only thing on TV in the mornings, but the childishness still irritates me, and it feels that Ash has not progressed in all these years.

I think that doing a Naruto would allow the show to appeal to teenagers, keep the interest of the current fans, and also avoid alienating kids.

BCVM22

I think that it was a shame that Pokemon didn't grow up with me, but I started watching it again a while back, because it was the only thing on TV in the mornings, but the childishness still irritates me, and it feels that Ash has not progressed in all these years.

There's your mistake. The series belongs to the kids of today, whenever "today" is. Cartoon Network's executives crunched the numbers and determined that the best course of action in regards to the bottom line was to end the first series with Ben as a kid and move on to Ben as a teenager. Ben 10 is not Pokémon; Pokémon is not Ben 10 and there is nothing about it that needs to become more like Ben 10. The end.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
gee... i think that they need to up their game and change it a bit, but pokemon is pokemon, and unless they make a spin-off series, i don't see it happening.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
We've been down this road so many times before that I feel like a crotchety old geezer with a hunched back and a blind eye, with my only means of self-defense being my trusty cane that I enjoy jabbing whippersnappers with. Case in point, ain't gonna happen (I'm pretty sure I explain this in the FAQ also).

Also, good job assuming that everyone and everything happens to be your age, thus having to "grow up with you". This isn't gonna go anywhere. *closing*

Status
Not open for further replies.