• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would pokemon would you get if they were real?

Dogtor Growlithe

Burning Trainer
Mine would be growlithe obv :D
My team would be growlithe, charmeleon, chikorita, Salamence, lucario and either umbreon or vaporeon
I think that team is actually very Ash-like isnt it? :D

EEVEEisabela

Pearl Master
My first pokemon would deffinatly be a arcanine: then I'd catch 8 eevee - so I could have all the evolution.
Predicatable much?

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
I would Most likely have one of these:

1) Eevee- cuz they're my favorite pokemon and I love them to death x3
2) Togepi- Since it would be so amazing to have a Togetic/Togekiss :D
3) Gible- Because I'm a garchomp fan. xD
or, last but not least,
4) Houndour- Because Houndoom is one of my favorite pokemonsss :D

But in the end I would most likely choose Eevee, being my favorite pokemon and having so many possibilities for evolutions. I'd love a good Umbreon <3 heheh. or Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Leafeon, or maybe a glaceon... lol.

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
if i started out normal, i would choose piplup. if not, i would choose riolu.

K Train

Definitely A Growlithe so I could evolve it into an Arcanine, And then I would catch another Growlithe so that I can have an Arcanine and a Growlithe they rock

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
I'd have a shiny Croagunk which would then evolve into my fave pokemon- Toxicroak...it would be a badass partner! ;454;

;249-d;

Raikou_fan

My starter would be an eevee, that would eventually evolve into either a espeon or an umbreon. My others would be a growlithe, mudkip, a cubone, riolu, and treeck. If i could catch legendaries, I'de also get a Raikou, Celebi, and mew. I probably wouldn't battle alot though, so I wouldn't evolve any of them except maybe growlithe.

Last edited:

doku888

Where am I?
Either Wooper, Buizel, Pachirisu, Sneasel, Cyndaquill, Squirtle, Treeko, Gligar, Turtwig, Aipom, or Dratini.

jas61292

Oh, there are so many i would want, but i would have to say Pidgeot. I like Pidgeotto more, but being able to fly on it a extreme speeds would be awesome.