• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would there be any Pokemon Tournament after the Unova League

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
During Episode N would there be any tournaments just to relax from the whole N and Team Plasma thing. if you think so how would you structure it.
I would like to a huge Tournament with all of Ash, Cilan and Iris's rival plus Luke, Montgomery, and COTDs like Dino, Katherine and others like them aswell as Hugh's Debut where he will beat Ash and some other rivals during the tournament, but that's what I think. How do you think the Tournament would be structured if there is one.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
There might be a bigger PWT cup, but that'd probably be it. :p

That would be cool...but it should be at a much higher level. The league looks terrible enough this series

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
agreed. I'd enjoy seeing Ash having a few full battles in Episode N
Yus! >:D

I'd say it'd probably be after...

ORRRR if it follows my prediction, then during the training to prepare for coming after zekrom again. >:O...xD

or not at all ;-; xD

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I hope not, I want something different once in the N series with no gyms/battle frontiers, or any tournaments. I want something that is very plot-driven and where if Ash fails at something, it could end with some consequences.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Going with the " I hope not " crowd.

If is just going to be 20-30 episodes I don't see why they couldn't focus on telling a story for once.

BlueDragonfangirl

I'd like one after the N arc honestly, I don't want these tournaments to wreck things like they did with the tournament. Lets have one big tournament towards the end of the series, have all the rivals and a few Best Wishes popular characters come in to battle, that way they can all get good send offs.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
I'd like one after the N arc honestly, I don't want these tournaments to wreck things like they did with the tournament. Lets have one big tournament towards the end of the series, have all the rivals and a few Best Wishes popular characters come in to battle, that way they can all get good send offs.

Isn't that what the league is supposed to be? The tournament that can decide a region's champion and that is talked about the whole quest for badges?

BlueDragonfangirl

Isn't that what the league is supposed to be? The tournament that can decide a region's champion and that is talked about the whole quest for badges?

I'm not talking about just Ash's rivals though, Iris and Dento's rivals can get good endings also and rivalry's can end here too. Plus Trip got cheated out in the league, they could let the guy get redeemed some howXD

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
I'm not talking about just Ash's rivals though, Iris and Dento's rivals can get good endings also and rivalry's can end here too. Plus Trip got cheated out in the league, they could let the guy get redeemed some howXD

What development can Burgundy and Georgia get from one last tournament? We don't know of Georgia's past, and she was just beat by Iris. What ending could Burgundy get besides "I shouldn't be so spiteful, I'm over this stupid Cilan thing"? How can a tournament with every character show all of this?

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!

Don't talk to me about cheating. Bianca got cheated more. She needs more redemption gahhh.

She didn't even get a good battle with Ash going. I hope that there might be a Don George tournament with Bianca v.s Ash in the end

BlueDragonfangirl

Don't talk to me about cheating. Bianca got cheated more. She needs more redemption gahhh.

She didn't even get a good battle with Ash going. I hope that there might be a Don George tournament with Bianca v.s Ash in the end

If they had one last tournament at the end of the series, could fix all this for all the rivals.

TheFonz, they could at least maybe feel = or beat Iris/Dento one last time before leaving meh.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
If they had one last tournament at the end of the series, could fix all this for all the rivals.

TheFonz, they could at least maybe feel = or beat Iris/Dento one last time before leaving meh.

It doesn't make any sense, it'd need to be more than 4 episodes and have a big focus on the characters themselves. I can't see everything being resolved

BlueDragonfangirl

It doesn't make any sense, it'd need to be more than 4 episodes and have a big focus on the characters themselves. I can't see everything being resolved

Since it'd be the end of the road for Best Wishes, I don't see why they couldn't give the tournament more than four episodes. They wouldn't have any thing left to do when the series ends. They can give little subplots on characters and fights, Ash V.S Bel is a must and maybe Ash V.S Trip again?? I think the way they ended his character was a let down, I feel he should say sorry to Ash too for every thing he said, tournament he could do that.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
I can definitely see there being another Junior Cup-style tournament in the remaining saga. Maybe they'd even let Ash win to make up for him losing the other three tournaments and (likely) the League. There are some battles that we really should get at some point, like Bianca finally beating Stephan, Ash and Bianca having a real battle, Cilan and Burgundy having a rematch, and Iris fighting Georgia on equal ground without Dragonite disobeying.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
This can probably be talked in the filler arc thread but yes I hope so, I don't want Satoshi playing detective an entire arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.