• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would this be considered ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Ok, simply I do use pokesav's I make myself. However, I find it stupid to just boost the pokemon right from the start, so what I tend to do is raise them normally until level one hundred, count up how much IV and EV it's earned and use those exact ammounts into the areas I want those to be.

I'm planning to transfer pokemon I've done this with onto PBR but I won't go online with them unless it can be considered ok by others, thats why I'm asking here.

SlickSlicer

5069 5151 2078.
I'm not sure how pokesave works exactly, but sometimes hacked pokemon come up as "bad eggs" on Pokemon Battle Revolution and aren't usable or even accessible at all within the game.

Beyond that, I doubt people would accept what you're doing despite it being a bit more fair than standard game manipulation. I don't personally have a problem with what you're doing, but others will for sure. :/

Profesco

gone gently
Serebiiforums tries to uphold a no-tolerance policy on hacked Pokemon of any sort, so we wouldn't condone your idea.

It's your ethical duty to alert potential opponents about your hacking. It's up to the individual, however, whether they'd battle you or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.