• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

would u want a silver gold remake for ds, also 5th gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrongleft

i loved the gold silver region, so would u like a remake.

Long live JOHTO.
;154; ;160; ;157;

if u dont what pokes do u want in the 5th gen, if i happens

Gen1King

ElectaKing
That'd be cool, if they have the time, i would rather see more pokemon, new games, etc. but if they could fit it in, then i'm on board!

DarkRidley

Deals and Issues
I'd love a remake of G/S. They were my favourite generation (even more than the originals) before I bought Pearl and found my love for 4th gen. I still think it has the best starters - the D/P ones were kinda bad.

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
it would be cool and pointless.

red and green were remade so you could get all the pokemon in your 3rd gen game. they got all the kanto and johto pokemon in thoes games. and you can take any of those pokemon and get them to your 4th gen game. you can get ANY pokemon onto your 4th gen game. even though remaking them would be great, nintendo had better ways to spend their time and money

wrongleft

oh shut up, the plushy thing doubled because it didnt come up on my screen so i did it again and then were 2.
I said it would be cool to have a remake what so hard to understand about that, or are u so dum that u cant prosses that yoda

id rwally like it for tha starters and story.
also legendary

freedom is that true, because if it is .... whooooooooooooooooooo hooo

Last edited by a moderator:

Glitch Mew

It still made no sense and was basicaly spam, and you clearly did not read the rules.

YOU say I am dumb, but you spell 'you' as 'u' and prosses actually is 20th century slang for prostituten, I think you meant processes, but you need to get a spell checker.

EDIT: in the time to write this you made 3 stupid pointless posts, use the edit button instead.

Glitch Mew

That still is no reason to spell 'you' as 'u'

And if you have so much trouble spelling try downloading a spell check add-onn, or use f7 on a ms doc.

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
Damn, I remember the GSC days. Seriously, one of the better pokemon games I played.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
It doesn't matter whether or not that thread was official. It was sticky'd because we didn't want anymore pointless topics like this.

Gen1King

ElectaKing
It still made no sense and was basicaly spam, and you clearly did not read the rules.

YOU say I am dumb, but you spell 'you' as 'u' and prosses actually is 20th century slang for prostituten, I think you meant processes, but you need to get a spell checker.

EDIT: in the time to write this you made 3 stupid pointless posts, use the edit button instead.

I think you're being excessively mean about it, I believe you are right and that he double posted, but have you never double posted before? I think he shouldn't have made a technically already discussed topic and should've spelt some words correctly, but he isn't the most familiar with english, and you didn't spell everything correctly either......but hey, maybe that is just my opinion on the matter.

Glitch Mew

I think you're being excessively mean about it, I believe you are right and that he double posted, but have you never double posted before? I think he shouldn't have made a technically already discussed topic and should've spelt some words correctly, but he isn't the most familiar with english, and you didn't spell everything correctly either......but hey, maybe that is just my opinion on the matter.

According to my spell checker all that I type is correct it may just be continental dialect differences.

But he is repetitively double posting and even a triple post that's what annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.