• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would underused Pokémon benefit you?

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Would underused Pokémon benefit you?

This is a thread that I think could be acceptable in this forum. Basically, being that underused Pokémon [well, some of them] are pretty powerful, such as a Modest Butterfree with EVs in SAtk and SDef, or an Omastar, would it beneficial to the trainer to use these underused Pokémon or to your opponent?

And a posted team of a potential Underused Powerhouse Party [xD - I suck with Team Names/Themes] will come soon...I hope...

I really don't think as you'll get stomped on in competetive play with the OU pokemon, but, personally, I like using UU pokemon in-game for fun

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
(Dammit, wrong forum...could a mod please put this in competitive play, please? I apologize for this.)

To change the subject to competitive play this time, would it be beneficial for you to play, let's say, an Underused-Neverused team against an Overused-Uber team? I highly doubt that, due to the stats, but there are those few that are super-powerful that are still not appreciated.

ludicolo_kid

in underused superpowerful pokemon i do believe you mean BL (borderline) are you talking about pokemon such as entei who have stats to good for UU but arent used in OU?

Leithsumbreon#1

Adamant shuckle is what I like to use in UD play. With cb= kick azzzzzzz... I just get a kick out of beating people with it.

Or annoyer pikachu, not sure if its considered UD though.