• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you be okay with never seeing previous companions again?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
hm even after opening the spoiler box I have no idea what you're talking about; i'll just assume you're talking about a different master class from this one
maxresdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
It’s sort of? I know you keep up with the dub so you’ll find it out relatively quickly

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
It’s sort of? I know you keep up with the dub so you’ll find it out relatively quickly
wow I'd be shocked if it has to do with the Master Class from those screenshots, but I guess I'll understand if it happens in the first 12 episodes that come out on Netflix the day before my birthday

Shuriken Throw

I think they should at least bring back the coordinators, like May, who had goals and we never heard about how they did after they left Ash.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Characters i personally wouldn't mind if I never saw them again: Tracey, Max, Bonnie, Mallow, Lana, Sophocles, Cilan
Characters i wouldn't mind seeing again but probably wont show up: Kiawe, May, Dawn, Iris, Serena, Clemont
Characters that will most likely return: Misty, Brock, Lillie

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pokegirl Fan~ said:
Characters i personally wouldn't mind if I never saw them again: Tracey, Max, Bonnie, Mallow, Lana, Sophocles, Cilan

I sort of agree regarding these characters, although in my case I'd remove Mao since I didn't think she was that bad. But Masato, Eureka, Maamane, Suiren, and Dent are among my least favorite characters, so I can't say that them never appearing again would bother me.