• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

would you buy a game with all the regions up to date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiNgU

remember back in G/S/C where you could go back to Kanto and there was a total of 16 badges? well would you play a game where you could visit all the current regions or would you find it to be too long of a game?

I would love it, if they had all regions together on it. Game wouldn't be too long for me personally. Be great for example you did each region at a time then at the end you could use everything you required from regions.

Ammako

No, because even a DS game cannot contain enough data to have all the regions, and if it does, the regions will be horrible.

buttbug

Zephyr Trainer
I would definately buy it. I always loved to switch between Kanto and Johto whenever I wanted... It would be great to take the boat from Vermillion City to, I dunno, Snowpoint City. ^^

BluBoy14

I wish they could do that because once i beat one region i can become the champion for all the others. Then I will be the pokemon master

ShinyPalkia

I would buy it, because I haven't ever played Gold, Silver nor Crystal and if it had all the regions, it would probably mean that you can catch all the Pokemons without trading. ^_^

Pikawho?

(five15)
I would probably buy it. It might get insanely long, but it would still be fun. However, I'm not sure how good of a game it would be.....

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
You've just described a game that would apply as "God" to most of the members here. I am not an exception to this.

Depends. It'd be a one hell of a huge game, and I'm not sure if I would have the attention span or dedication to play it all. I suppose it's a good idea, visiting all the reigons and that.

Like ..HAIL YEAH !!!
I would buy it I missed the Johto region
but I hope they update the towns coz most of the times they would call a place a city like Pewter city and It looks like a town. but all in all I would definately buy it

PokemaniacTJ

Eevee Trainer!
I loved G/S/C so I think it would be great. I kinda expected Platinum to maybe have the R/S/E region in it...

Would I! That game would be the ultimate game for catching all pokemon and it could be about four times longer than any other single region game.

Deli

I wouldn't be able to get to the shop quick enough! I missed Jhoto too. I'd love it if Platnium had at least Jhoto in it. Even if the graphics weren't great, I'd forgive them.
I don't think it would be too long, I often get to the end of a game and then become bored of it, but one that went on a bit would be amazing! Would also give them a chance to put trainers worth battling in. Most of the existing ones are a push over.

Deli

I wouldn't be able to get to the shop quick enough! I missed Jhoto too. I'd love it if Platnium had at least Jhoto in it. Even if the graphics weren't great, I'd forgive them.
I don't think it would be too long, I often get to the end of a game and then become bored of it, but one that went on a bit would be amazing! Would also give them a chance to put trainers worth battling in. Most of the existing ones are a push over.

Slayer

Life's a Beach.
the real question is who wouldnt. I think if Nintendo took the time to make a game that big
Everyone would play it

Celebi Metallix

Metal Celebi Trainer
Definitely. One of the best points of GSC, my favourite generation.
Johto is the best region! The legendaries and starters there are the best.

necropedal

Man I would line up outside the store for something that monumental.

Status
Not open for further replies.