• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

would you buy a game with all the regions up to date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I think that it would be a great idea, and a solution to the Elite Four thing The Monarch could be that each region keeps their Elite Four members as well as gym leaders, or you could select a different team each time you challenge them.

VTUSH

<---Hatched
Yeah that would be awesome, i finish the games now too fast so i think one which would be like that would be really good adventure.

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
Yeah, I finish the games too fast also, they need to make a game like that! xD I miss the second gen. a bit.

Huck

PokéPimp
If they made it for Wii, it would be fantastic.

Being able to visit future Kanto in GSC is what made it great.

bob_starnock

johto is clearly the most neglected of all regions, but id much rather u could visit everywhere (with maybe a quick trip to the orange islands as well!) than just re-make GSC.

actually i'd take anything where u cud soft-reset properly for suicune..

bob_starnock

johto is clearly the most neglected of all regions, but id much rather u could visit everywhere (with maybe a quick trip to the orange islands as well!) than just re-make GSC.

actually i'd take anything where u cud soft-reset properly for suicune..

houndoom15

Pokémon Writer To Be
I would definitely buy it if it was anything like the GBA/DS Pokémon games, like an updated Diamond and Pearl. If it were like the Gamcube Games, however, I'd probably have to pass.

Jaeger

I would definitely buy it.
One problem, though, would be if the regions became more and more watered down as you went along.
For example, they put Kanto in GSC, but that part had little content besides battling gym leaders, especially compared to the Johto you'd just played through.

Jaeger

I would definitely buy it.
One problem, though, would be if the regions became more and more watered down as you went along.
For example, they put Kanto in GSC, but that part had little content besides battling gym leaders, especially compared to the Johto you'd just played through.

EDIT: Argh. Sorry for the double post. ><

fryjak

Expert Spinda Hunter
I probably would buy it. It would take a long time to finish though and could get boring if they don't make anything too big happen.
But it would be very good I think. ^_^

yazdaeth

If somehow you were able to get a long storyline somehow connecting all four regions together, I'd totally buy it. Or you could pick maybe two regions to travel to, kind of like G/S/C, and whichever you choose affects the outcome of your game.

Hauntshadow

Hey man!
I'd buy! If you could go to the regions in any order, then it would be a better game.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
remember back in G/S/C where you could go back to Kanto and there was a total of 16 badges? well would you play a game where you could visit all the current regions or would you find it to be too long of a game?

i would definitly buy a game with all the regions in it. ive been wanting one since ppl started mentioning a G/S/C remake

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
who the hell wouldnt buy an all region pokemon game? I mean that are actually still players of it!?

Status
Not open for further replies.