1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Would you choose May or Misty to come back to the show?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by blazekick1, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Well Ash isn't an idiot anymore so he doesn't have to be bossed around. And now that Croagunk jabs Brock and takes him away, she doesn't have to do that either.

Misty only worked when Ash was a moron. Now that he's grown more mature in recent seasons he has no reason to have someone scold him, which is why Brock doesn't teach him anymore either.

2. Jimbobson

Jimbobson Piplup Master

I would like both really, Misty brings back old memories, but i would mostly want May to come back, she has awsome Pokemon!

3. mr.kitty96

mr.kitty96 Average Joe

May!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I hate Max, Having her back would be great.

4. Painmaster212

Painmaster212 Shazam!

I prolly have to go with may but only if they give her a good voice and give her something to do other then stand around watching ash battle.

5. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

Wow. Is it me or is this thread devolving? Anyway, I want May back on the show. At least she has something she can do!

6. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

Apparently, we'll need some help from the anime to make a conclusive decision. I'd still like to see more of Misty, though.

7. Hakajin

Hakajin Obsessive Shipper

Well, I enjoyed the teasing, anyway. I mean, doesn't Ash ever get full of himself anymore? I loved how Misty would always try to shoot him down whenever he got like that.

8. Alchemeng

Alchemeng <--- Clair

This needs to be a poll no doubt misty would have won. She would pown ash if they battled now but sadly Ash has to win everytime except with rivals.

EDIT: Speaking of misty my little thing near my avatar just changed lol.

9. Hakajin

Hakajin Obsessive Shipper

I dunno, May's pretty popular, too. I think it'd be close. The problem with Ash and Misty battling is that Ash has type advantage. She can take him with water Pokemon, though.

10. plopagon123

plopagon123 Perfectly Imperfect

Wouldn't it be good to have Misty, May and Dawn travel with Ash? lol.

But if I were to choose, Misty. I kinda admit, she was funny in certain episodes.

11. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

That's kind of what I want to happen. Brock is getting boring, so I see him leaving after Sinnoh. Then Ash could be surrounded by 2 or 3 girls! Lucky him!

12. Charizard_Trainer88

Charizard_Trainer88 Pokemon Master

id choose May. We dont need Misty pulling on Brocks ear when....you know lol cause we got Croagunk and his infamous poison jab lol but i wouldnt mind seeing Misty back though

13. scrapbook

scrapbook My Emo Friend

yah i would want may, she fun and not that ****** like misty

14. Super-Staff

Super-Staff Turnabout Pokemon

Just because you don't like Misty doesn't mean you have to go throw around words...like whatever those astericks stand for. :/

15. Super-Staff

Super-Staff Turnabout Pokemon

Just because you don't like Misty doesn't mean you have to go throw around words...like whatever those astericks stand for. :/

16. AnOnYmOuS

AnOnYmOuS Newby in Need

I would most definitely choose neither.

17. scrapbook

scrapbook My Emo Friend

it just my opinion so dont get upset about it in double posting. i just think that May is les boring then Misty (no offense to misty fans)

18. eeveefox

eeveefox Well-Known Member

Misty!!
    I haven't watched the show much since Misty left,
    she is sooooooo much better then May!

19. DarkLegend

DarkLegend The Grand Draconian

May and Misty are BOTH better than Dawn...
    I would love to see them both travel with Ash with Misty being the battle adviser or partaking in a new kind of competition (yes it would stretch out the show but it wouldn't be as empty as Jhoto). C'mon 3 pros in the pokemon circuit travellin together... koool man!!!

BTW, what if ZOEY replaced Brock and travelled with Ash and Dawn... *shotgun-ned in the face*

20. PurpleMew

PurpleMew no promises

Even though

Mays back in the anime

I think that misty should come back and enter in a contset

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.