• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you choose May or Misty to come back to the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeno48

Zaker!
Yes I would love for them to return but not in the cast. I would love to see how they are doing.

foxfyre

Ninetales Queen
May she's better.

Sprock

neither one. none have any real reason to, as both pretty much ran their course.

ShinyMew

Isshin-Ryu Forever
I hated may, but Mist is AWESOME but I would only like to see a few episodes with her, not bring her back forever.

I don't remember if I posted here, but I would choose Misty so she can help Dawn get along better with Piplup to make it evolve, make Buizel behave better, and punch Paul in the face. That'd be awesome. :)

(Ever since the DP episode yesterday, I'm a Gary/Dawn shipper. I want Gary to return more often.)

Ragnarofl

Binkan Binkan Binkan
Misty. The pre-Togepi one.

I wonder if she changed at all. I stopped watching since the first quarter of Johto.

Yoshi-kun

Wandering the Forums
Heh, I'm kinda surprised this thread didn't turn into a flamewar.

If had to choose...

I'd choose both!

^ ^; Yeah I know it doesn’t work that way, but how can I chose between them? They're among my favorite characters. I guess Misty logically because I have like no hope for May right now. But I want to see May again too darn it, and Drew and Harley too.

It would make more sense for May to return because she is not restricted to a gym like Misty.

Uhh, I think you got that backwards. It's harder for May to return when she's on her own journey by herself, and she wants to travel alone. Sadly her coming back would defeat the whole purpose of her leaving, stupid writers. >>

I don't remember if I posted here, but I would choose Misty so she can help Dawn get along better with Piplup to make it evolve, make Buizel behave better, and punch Paul in the face. That'd be awesome. :)

(Ever since the DP episode yesterday, I'm a Gary/Dawn shipper. I want Gary to return more often.)

I wish. :p And I'm glad more people like Cavaliershipping shameless thread plug. ^ ^;

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
I rather have May have come back, only because she is my second favorite Pokemon character. ._. That, and I wish she would return to have a contest with Dawn. That would be something.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Misty any day

she should not have left the show in the first place

Because apparently, watching her bore people to the point of tears in Johto was a good thing? While Misty could have worked as a second sidekick to a current heroine, (like have May and Misty at the same time), the writers probably felt it would conflict with May's popularity which is why they didn't do it.

Talinizer

uhh...
Both!:D but if I have to choose then it'll be May:)

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Neither. It would be fun to see both for a few episodes, but I think they both left for a reason and as much as I liked Misty (and wasn't terribly into May), I think Dawn's perfectly fine

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
I chose BOTH of them
Misty has been in the Anime for 2 gen. I doubt she'll just never show up again.
..and May has just left, I'm sure they will show her towards the end of the season and I'm positive she'll use her Blaziken in action with a NEW pokemon.

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
Neither, I think May and Misty should stay on their own for now. Maybe a LONG time from now Misty, but that would be after Dawn leaves. I don't think My should ever come back though, Harley and Drew can take care of her. ;D ;262;

Glacier99

Ice cold...
see the sig id choose may over anything im surprised ash didn't make a move on either misty or may i wouldve bashed him if he did MAY IS MINE!!!

Rex Kamex

^Ash only "makes a move" on Pokemon training.

I would choose Misty, but only if she was given something to do and given better water Pokemon and maybe one or two that aren't water type.

If Misty were to get a non-water type sometime in the series in general, (besides Togepi), I'd hope that there's a good reason why she'd get it. Brock started getting non-rock types (ever since Zubat, actually), but most of them he got after the going back to the Pewter Gym.

May seemed like a crybaby IMO.

Considering how long she's been in the show, she didn't cry that much.

I say, have an episode revealing Harley's "true" identity which is Misty dressed up as Harley to sabotage May, be on the show still, and not have anyone know.

... if, by any chance, you got that from the way Harley treated May in the episodes that he was in... well, he was friendly with her the first time he was with May (for like a minute or so).

I rather have had Misty on the show in AG instead of Max; May could still be there, though.

... If that were to happen, then my dreams of having two guys and two girls in the cast would come true. (Assuming Brock is still there.)

PokemonGirlCelebi said:
Well, I want May to come back, she's a little more enthusiastic than Misty because she's younger, and well, her Pokemon are cute.

Kanto Misty was pretty enthusiastic...

Sparkey said:
I like Max so I say May

So you're just using May to get to Max, eh? XD

But in all seriousness, Max could just come back alone then.

Status
Not open for further replies.