• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you choose May or Misty to come back to the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusk456

Dark Lord
May would be better, in my opinion, because she can come back with a reason of getting into the Sinnoh contests.

Rex Kamex

May would be better, in my opinion, because she can come back with a reason of getting into the Sinnoh contests.

By the time she'd have found out about the Sinnoh contests and gotten to Sinnoh, Dawn would probably be finished with the contests and Ash would go to another region. Not that May couldn't compete in Sinnoh contests, but she wouldn't be able to compete in all of them with Ash around.

Kataphrut

I'm fine with Dawn as a regular thanks. but I would like May to come back for a few episodes like with Misty in AG. See Blaziken and Munchlax again. And maybe Eevee could evolve into Leafeon or Glaceon.

As others have said, if either were to reappear, they wouldn't be needed to be in the main cast, just a cameo for an episode or two. I'd prefer Misty, but either would be OK in my books. On one condition - May gets her old voice back...

palkia1

Palkia Lover
I would definitely prefer Misty. No more of May squealing "that sounds so fun" when Ash says, they're going to get on a boat or anything else any character mentions around her.

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
I would sure choose May. She was the first girl, she deserves all the credit [and love] from Ash. Besides, if she wasn't there there would be no Pikachu ... or Ash for that matter. ^_^

Hotshot

I would sure choose May. She was the first girl, she deserves all the credit [and love] from Ash. Besides, if she wasn't there there would be no Pikachu ... or Ash for that matter. ^_^

Do you mean Misty, by any chance? May was NOT the first girl. (And anyway, the first girl was Eve)

POKEMASTERNATHAN

Honestly,I don't want either of them to return at all.For 1 reason:THEY GOT THEIR TIME ON THE SHOW!Plus,I don't really like or hate Misty,but I despise May.I'd love to see her and Max die in a fiery explosion.

latios reborn

i like Misty i would love to see her come back for a bit

NES

Flip me to the side!
May, she has to please fanboys and get into contest against Dawn, i also want to see her new pokemon.

Misty is kinda stale, she should just appear eventually with some lines and that's it.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Misty definitely. These new girls are idiots compared to Misty

You mean the fact that the new girls actually have to be developed as trainers instead of being stagnant like Misty?

That's the whole reason people found Misty boring once we got into Johto, she wasn't developed at all.

cascade88

< go ask alice >
I really like both Misty and May, but if I had to pick just one to come back, it'd be May. Nothing against Misty, but May's character was a lot more interesting. Besides, I'd love to see her and Dawn up against each other in a contest.

Dome

I would like to see them both! I like Misty more but it would be fun! I think Misty will apear near the water gym or at some lake and May probably at the finals of the Sinnoh league (maybe...)

serena

I want May to be back....I don't care if Max is there or not....I want May NOW....lol...
I want her back cause she will bring all her great rivals behind her and about the teaching thing,it would be good but if anyone haven't noticed the writers are trying to make dawn better than may...They are taking too much attention on Dawn.Have anyone noticed that???

Status
Not open for further replies.