• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you choose May or Misty to come back to the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KetchupO

tωisted
Misty...DUH

Misty, for sure.
I hate May. She can go die for all I care. -.-
What he said :)

Also, shouldn't this be a poll?? :eek:

ChloboShoka

Writer
I want both of them to return. May can teach Dawn about contests and stuff. Misty can be there to help Dawn is well if nessercery. Preferably just May but I like both of thioer characters

KuwabaraTheMan

Thunder Trainer
Haruka's my favorite Pocket Monsters character, so I want her to return at some point. Obviously, I know the writers would never make her a permanent cast member again, but it's what I'd want.

And I'm looking forward to her next appearance more. Although really, they could easily give us a series of specials about her in Jouto.

Don't get me wrong, I like Kasumi, but I'm less excited for her to show up again than I am with Haruka.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I prefer May as long as she doesn't bring Max with her.

Definitely May. She's just...cooler. More original. She's like a cross between Dawn and Misty, not being as girlish as Dawn but not as boyish as Misty.

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
Misty...DUH

What he said :)

Also, shouldn't this be a poll?? :eek:

OH I SAID THAT. :D
Definitely May. She's just...cooler. More original. She's like a cross between Dawn and Misty, not being as girlish as Dawn but not as boyish as Misty.

But May is a skank and she slept with, Ash, Brock, Harley and Drew.
Why would you want her back?
Atleast Misty says with one guy. :D

I prefer May as long as she doesn't bring Max with her.
Yes, lets break his glasses then curb stomp him.....
Then make him into Pokeblock and feed it to Pikachu. :D....

-.- Im so heartless

Definetly May, she actually had a role in the group= a pokemon coordinator!!!

Misty doesn't do anything, her water pokemon also stink!

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
May could come back just as she left but I would want her to be a little more mature and with some nice new pokemon...
As for Misty, again a new set of pokemon and some purpose such as contests or gym's or something new that the game designers might create...

Personally, I'd find it best if both returned in a cameo, much more "grown up", cracking jokes on how Ash is still a kid and maybe even some hillarious dialogue on how they should teach Dawn how to handle Ash.....

I think May has a better chance becasue she could actually give something to Dawn in terms of training and how to be a better coordinator....

Raevell

But May is a skank and she slept with, Ash, Brock, Harley and Drew.

Can I just say...huh? Harley? Harley is so obviously gay, so when the heck did this happen?

Anyways, to stay on topic, I'm gonna have to go with May. I would love to see some interaction between her and Dawn as I can completely agree that Dawn would be a fan girl. I could easily see them becoming best friends. Plus as someone previously stated, I find it hard to believe that they would leave her eevee unevolved permanently. Hopefully we'll get to see her come back and have her eevee evolve into one of the new Sinnoh evolutions.

~Flareon~

I will choose May to come back to the show. Because she can help Dawn how to do well in contest appeals.

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
May became really cool as the Hoenn adventures continued further into the series.
But I love Misty so I choose her.

Misty I see coming back for only a couple of episodes like in AG (Hoenn she had two, BF she had three).

As for being in the show permantly, I think it would be hard for her since she's a full fledged gym leader now so just seeing her in a couple of episodes in Sinnoh or Kanto would be fine.

May, I would like to see her also show up in like a Kanto-back-home episode. However, as for randomly popping up in Sinnoh, it would be pretty hard since she is in Johto. It would be great to see a mini spin off though so we could see her progress in the Johto contests. Not to mention, imo, May seems like her character is too independent and developed now for sticking with Ash and co.

Ryan's Team

go water
MIsty of course

Agility

Bah.
If May brings Max with her.. Pssht, no way. If she brings Drew with her.. Hell yeah.

Personally, I'd like to see Misty. May always annoyed me. Her character just got on my nerves. It's been so long since Misty actually did anything important. It'd be quite interesting to see how her Gyarados and other Pokemon she's trained for Gym battles fare against Ash's team. Last Misty vs Ash was ages ago. May clicked better with her old dub voice anyhow. The new one's grating the nearest chalkboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.