• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you choose May or Misty to come back to the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
They should really bring back Misty. I miss how she boss Ash around when she's angry & drag Brock away from getting turn down by Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny.

Well Ash isn't an idiot anymore so he doesn't have to be bossed around. And now that Croagunk jabs Brock and takes him away, she doesn't have to do that either.

Misty only worked when Ash was a moron. Now that he's grown more mature in recent seasons he has no reason to have someone scold him, which is why Brock doesn't teach him anymore either.

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
I would like both really, Misty brings back old memories, but i would mostly want May to come back, she has awsome Pokemon!

I prolly have to go with may but only if they give her a good voice and give her something to do other then stand around watching ash battle.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Wow. Is it me or is this thread devolving? Anyway, I want May back on the show. At least she has something she can do!

Profesco

gone gently
Apparently, we'll need some help from the anime to make a conclusive decision. I'd still like to see more of Misty, though.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Well Ash isn't an idiot anymore so he doesn't have to be bossed around. And now that Croagunk jabs Brock and takes him away, she doesn't have to do that either.

Misty only worked when Ash was a moron. Now that he's grown more mature in recent seasons he has no reason to have someone scold him, which is why Brock doesn't teach him anymore either.

Well, I enjoyed the teasing, anyway. I mean, doesn't Ash ever get full of himself anymore? I loved how Misty would always try to shoot him down whenever he got like that.

Alchemeng

<--- Clair
This needs to be a poll no doubt misty would have won. She would pown ash if they battled now but sadly Ash has to win everytime except with rivals.

EDIT: Speaking of misty my little thing near my avatar just changed lol.

plopagon123

Perfectly Imperfect
Wouldn't it be good to have Misty, May and Dawn travel with Ash? lol.

But if I were to choose, Misty. I kinda admit, she was funny in certain episodes.

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
id choose May. We dont need Misty pulling on Brocks ear when....you know lol cause we got Croagunk and his infamous poison jab lol but i wouldnt mind seeing Misty back though

scrapbook

My Emo Friend
Just because you don't like Misty doesn't mean you have to go throw around words...like whatever those astericks stand for. :/

it just my opinion so dont get upset about it in double posting. i just think that May is les boring then Misty (no offense to misty fans)

eeveefox

Misty!!
I haven't watched the show much since Misty left,
she is sooooooo much better then May!

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
May and Misty are BOTH better than Dawn...
I would love to see them both travel with Ash with Misty being the battle adviser or partaking in a new kind of competition (yes it would stretch out the show but it wouldn't be as empty as Jhoto). C'mon 3 pros in the pokemon circuit travellin together... koool man!!!

BTW, what if ZOEY replaced Brock and travelled with Ash and Dawn... *shotgun-ned in the face*

Status
Not open for further replies.