• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you choose May or Misty to come back to the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Emerald

The Poke-expert
If Misty came back I'd start watching pokemon episodes again. :p
I wanna see her Gyarados in action.

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I like both, but I would choose Misty.

koaru

Just about Showtime~
I'm not sure on this one, l think l would love to see Brock- the way he flirts with the girls is quite amusing- the only reason l would wana see Misty is if she's going to be in another love triangle with Ash~~ lol

Other than that, any other girl character can replace her >___>

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
Yeah, Misty was original, a trend setta and we gotta stick together. she made the show so I would prefer her but too bad Mays returning but thats not all bad. Im a coordinator and so am I bt Misty wins any day

zeno48

Zaker!
I don't care but I would at least like to know how they are both doing now and then.

Timaku

Eloquent
I'd easily pick Misty over May, mostly because May's a tad irritating. Misty had the mind, the love and of course the first spot so far as the anime goes, not to mention the bearer of the almighty Psyduck! Not to mention May's got a pretty accelerated growth thing going on for a supposed 10-14 year old. (Fan-service) >.<

freedomrise

I really don't mind Misty coming back for a cameo at Pastoria city's water pokemon gym, she can be there to assist the gym leader there for something, maybe a gyarados battle? It'd be interesting to see Ash and co walk in while Misty is having a battle against Wake.

blakeman1997

yea but....

I hope so! Obsession over girls like that is idiotic! So unless you have any sensible reasons for why May should be brought back, tell me! Otherwise, just keep them to yourselves.

you have to admit its kinda odd that may has breasts the size of a 14 or 15 year olds (average size for that 14 and 15 not like the ones with supe flat chests and oversized breasts) when she is stated as ten years old in the first episode she appears in. if you look closly when shes shown at a slight sidways angle you can see that they protrude a lot more than a normal 10 year olds would. they should be about half the size and that would be the largest for her age.

Status
Not open for further replies.