• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you date Brock?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
As the title says.

MjFQss9.png

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
Just no...what if Brock was gay or bi?

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
why hasn't this thread been shut down?

Apslup

Feelin' Fine.
I reckon he'll be a bit clingy and annoying in a relationship. If he acted like he did when he's with the Gang and not like a Hormone-Driven Idiot he'll be all ok.

That is if I was a Girl or Bi/Gay.

So probably not lol (seriously what is this thread XD)

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Why is this thread allowed to exist?

That said, will I get jelly - filled donuts out of it?

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Nah, this place always gets weird threads. Look at all the ones CyberCubed has made over the years
CyberCubed once made a thread about how May got more episodes than Dawn (192 vs. 191 LOL) and asked people what that meant about how the writers felt about May and Dawn and trying to analyze it :D

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Staying on topic, I would not date Brock, but I would date Elesa or Skyla maybe :)

Prof. SALTY

The Scruffy Professor
Staying on topic, I would not date Brock, but I would date Elesa or Skyla maybe :)

Elesa is pretty cute. If I was straight I'd probably be into her (especially her BW2 look... OOF). I'm also a fan of Flannery even if she's a bit basic. I love Mina too! She's so chill. And you can't go wrong with Gardenia.

As for gym dudes, I'm pretty partial to Morty (dat HGSS look!), Wallace (who WOULDN'T go for that cute midriff), Roark (I think it's the glasses), actual daddy Byron, Volkner (fulfilling my emo teen dreams), dragon daddy Drayden, Marlon, Russian daddy Wulfric, and angry daddy Nanu.

If we're including E4, Bruno, Marshal, Grimsley and Siebold all steal my heart.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Let's end this thread.