• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you like it if Team Rocket gets a starter?

Would you like that?

• Yes

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Bisasam

Bulbasaur
In each generation, it was the same thing: All starters went to the twerps. But would you like it if Team Rocket catches a starter in a new generation?

I think, it would be a great change, James should get the grass starter. But I don't think that the writers will do this :/

dman_dustin

It would lose all the time, which doesn't reflect too well on the mascots of the games

I agree so No, unless they gave Ash and James both the same grass starter, and Ash's is extremely more powerful on the other side however, James' evolves faster.

So no I would not want Team Rocket to have a starter Pokemon, period.

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
Actually I think it's a good idea. Chikorita and Jesse would make a great pair...

But that's my opinion anyway.

milenadrg

Yes, I would. It would be cool if James got an evil Turtwig(before Ash got one) who bites him or Jessie something like Totodile or Charmader... But I think they made starters to be good Pokemon and doubt they are going to catch one anytime soon... :(

DeadlyLucario

James could get one of the fire starters and it could come out every so often and burn his face off lol.
On a serious note the reason i dont think they will get one is because as its been said before the starters are made to be good and they wouldent fit in with TR

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think the writers will not give Team Rocket the starters, because the starters are too popular, so they can't lose in every episode, they will seem weak.

calum

Banned
Na they need ugly pokemon

Meron

No, atleast not until they become good (if they ever do). I can sorta see Kojiro with a grass starter, and Musashi with an Eivui/evolution. :3

PDL

disenchanted
They tried giving one of the main starters to Paul, look what happened.

Heracross

Custom User Title
I'd welcome it if only to see Satoshi-tachi have some trace of variety for once. Problem is, all of Kojirou-tachi's pokemon are destined to be blasted off repeatedly and made to look pathetic. Doesn't exactly mesh with the mentality of promoting the ever-loving crap out of those little buggers.