• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you like to see Contest again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

I still feel like all his Pokémon got their moment in the spotlight when it came to battles. Yes, some were shown way more than others in battles and out of battles but that should have been expected.

Tell me, did you feel this way about the league? I kind of felt that Pikachu took over a little.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
No, it's time for the female characters on this show to start doing other things.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
No, it's time for the female characters on this show to start doing other things.
Well as of now Iris is sorta doing nothing special! Yeah, I miss contests. And I think may's contests were a little better than Dawn's too....and it was cool how it was introduced when she was like not that into pokemon but was going to collect badges, then learned of it and that like became her thing...would have also been cool if she DID get badges like ash, but it still was cool. Dawn was pretty good too, I mean, there just was something more special about may....idk....

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Well as of now Iris is sorta doing nothing special! Yeah, I miss contests. And I think may's contests were a little better than Dawn's too....and it was cool how it was introduced when she was like not that into pokemon but was going to collect badges, then learned of it and that like became her thing...would have also been cool if she DID get badges like ash, but it still was cool. Dawn was pretty good too, I mean, there just was something more special about may....idk....

It was more new?

IDK, I thought dawn's were better because she actually lost in the appeal round despite May like...failing (or more really "tripping") in here first one.

Maybe i have bias for Dawn, buy lol
String shot disc throw? @.@
(granted, Dawn's imagination of cutting up balls with razor leaf was probably worse...but that was an imagination. XD)

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!

like what? There's no competition value in PokeMusical and PokeWoods. How much would've have enjoyed it if girls started to do Pokeathlon? Tbh I would've like Iris more if she did something else other than being sidelined.

XY better throw something (like contests) that a female character can do, because seeing a girl sidelined is pretty much lacking development. That's why I favour May and Dawn being co-stars.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I'd love if a girl did gym battles to be honest. But since Ash is still here and will be here for awhile, I don't see that happening where they have both Ash and the girl take on the same gym leaders twice.

Why not do a simutaneous Battle Frontier (girl) and Gyms (Ash) at the same time? They could have one huge battle at the end in the lague...!

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I'd love if a girl did gym battles to be honest. But since Ash is still here and will be here for awhile, I don't see that happening where they have both Ash and the girl take on the same gym leaders twice.

DOUBLE GYM BATTLES DAMNIT.

I WANT. D8 xD

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

It doesn't have to be the same gyms lol. They could manly do separate gyms and only share like 2 or 3 gyms.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
But it wouldn't make sense, since they're already there, wynaut just challenge the same gym XD

Cuz they could feel they aren't ready to challenge that gym or want to train for longer. We all know there are other gyms in the poke world so it wouldn't be that unbelievable.

And I would'd even care if they did the same gym twice, at least then 1 of them might be handled right.

It doesn't have to be the same gyms lol. They could manly do separate gyms and only share like 2 or 3 gyms.

Well, in the anime, we know there are more than 8 gyms and a lot of anime exclusive gyms. And seeing Ash and the main girl fight a full battle in the League would be awesome!

Squirtle_007

It was more new?

IDK, I thought dawn's were better because she actually lost in the appeal round despite May like...failing (or more really "tripping") in here first one.

Maybe i have bias for Dawn, buy lol
String shot disc throw? @.@
(granted, Dawn's imagination of cutting up balls with razor leaf was probably worse...but that was an imagination. XD)

String Shot disc throw RULED (-_-), it also had awesome Silver Wind spiral, May always has been the "Smart" type coordinator

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well, in the anime, we know there are more than 8 gyms and a lot of anime exclusive gyms. And seeing Ash and the main girl fight a full battle in the League would be awesome!

Exactly lol, that's what I'm saying. Ash can do the game gyms and the girl/guy can do the other gyms.

Status
Not open for further replies.