• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

would you like to see gymleadercastle returning?

umbreunatic

would you like to see gymleadercastle returning?

And if so, what set of gymleaders(Region) you want? And last what do you want the gymleaders to use, I mean may a gymleader like Erika also have a pokemon like tropius? (so pokemon from other (later) gens I mean,I don't mean you have to make them a team.)

please explain

and to the mods if this thread isn't very good, I mean to much speculation : close it.

Last edited:

Pokemon4Ever

Innocent Bystander
I want it to return. It is a lot more fun than shadow pokemon. I would want all the gym leaders to be in it.
They could be challenging, but not frustrating.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Yes, I would like the Gym Leader Castle return with Elite Four just like Stadium 2. It would be like old school, but with new twists to the battles.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
I'd love to see Gym Leader Castle again, with three (or four, if D/P's out by then) floors, one for each gen.

AI should be a challenge, but not impossible (Clair in Stadium 2, anyone?)

Prince_PJ

Infinity's got 23
I think it's easy to say... who wouldn't?

My biggest gripe with Colloseum and XD was their terrible battle mode. Colloseum atleast had a single battle mode, but it was pretty uninteresting. I was hoping for full blast Stadium-style battle mode! And XD, that was even less, when I was hoping they'd add more from Colloseum (Specifically, I was hoping for a mode similiar to the Battle Frontier Battle Tower, where you could have 2 human players going against the CPUs, that would be some fun, but I don't have Emerald). It makes up for it by having a slightly better multibattle (More user friendly menu, which I liked, and the ability to choose stages! The only thing that couldave made it better was if there was more battle locations available T_T I wouldave LOVED to battle on the Desert SS Libra, and I bet tons of people would love to battle in Citadark Isle where you fight the Grand Master)

But with a Gym Leader Castle... <3 That'll be so much fun.

And I'll say it again, 3D Contests.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Pokemon4Ever said:
I want it to return. It is a lot more fun than shadow pokemon. I would want all the gym leaders to be in it.
They could be challenging, but not frustrating.
man I'm telling you that i agree with you. I could barly beat jasmine in Stadium 2

Yes. Possibly my favorite mode in Stadium. Especially after the new Cups fiasco in Stadium 2...

It'd be cool if you could go and take on all GYMs in all Regions, though. If D/P only... meh.

Would be OK anyway. It'd be best eyecandy ever. Now, if Game Freak has it AND allows to battle other Regions... I'll love them forever. But if not, let's just hope Shinnou has one (Or many.) hawt GYM Leader chick(s). Likely. Hoenn had 4. :)

PkmnTrainerJ

That would be cool, I think two Kanto, two Johto, two Hoenn & two D/P gym leaders on the castle would be brilliant.

water types rule

Yes! I would. I'd like all regions to,be in it, but this may be a memory issue. And have cool and rare Pokemon as rewards for clearing it.

D-Boi

Bitter Twist
Or maybe even super rare items that you can choose. You could even have them be sent to your DS or keep it for yourself in the Story Mode (in Battle Revolution).

Pandora

Boulder Trainer
Well, if you read about it it sais that it will be released shortly after diamond and pearl. So if they do have a gym leader castle it will be he gym leaders from D/P. And yes, i would love it. As i'm getting the Wii and Revolution battle.

umbreunatic

poke_fan_12 said:
What is Gymleadercastle, I think its in Stadium 2, The Pre-Gym in Colo/Xd would be good
gymleader castle was a place where you could battle the gymleaders again in 3d, and there where two rounds, you also had a elite 4 in it. so it was basicly figthing the gymleaders again with different pokemon then in the games, first round they always had their types(execept some like clair) and second round they had all different kind of pokemon, that just fitt them.

ANinyMouse

Human Pokédex
Gym Leader Castle was probably my favorite part of Stadium 2. If they bring it back, then of course they'd have the Sin'ou leaders and their Elite Four & Champion. But, what if, like Stadium 2, after you beat them you could go into a "bonus area" where you could beat up on Hoenn's gym leaders? A win would unlock the Johto room and so on...

However, I read somewhere (either here, Bulbagarden or IGN) that this game would mirror XD in premise - an RPG mode, and a Battle mode. This means that a gym castle setup wouldn't be likely... But you know what? When Stadium 1 & 2 came out, I bought them just because I knew they had fancier versions of, and a more robust selection of all the things I already liked about the handhelds. With Colosseum and XD, they tried to make it more appealing by introducing new (pitifully lame) stories and "cooler" shadow Pokemon. I have both XD and Colosseum, and I think they're terribly sub-par games, even by Pokemon standards.

Here's hoping Battle Revolution harkens back to the tried and true. If theyt do include an RPG mode, I just can't see it being any good unless they drop the snagging nonsense and stick to wild Pokemon.

Meowth17

Earth adept
Would be cool...

Stadium 2 castle, dificult? Not THAT much... ;052;

Actually, my only loss was to Blue, wich was very hard to beat, but I guess the others where challenging at the moment.
I think you could only fight the Kanto gyms in Stadium 2 because we had them in GSC.
So, IF we have a Gym Leader Castle, it will probably have only DP gyms, them being 8 or 16 (Shinou/Hoenn?). Anyway, love the idea.
New, great-looking gym battle arenas? YES!!!

Last edited:

Adam_stm

Yes, I think all the gyms with all the leaders should be there and the elite four too. That would be awsome.

meta-master

The name says it all
yes, i want all of the regions leaders :)

Dark_Force

I'd love to see gym leader castle return. ESPECIALLY if they add all gym leaders, but with new, revamped teams...that would simply rock! The ability to become champion of every pokemon league of every continent!

~DF~

mo_money

money gansta
i wouldn't, i'm hoping for a 3d journey game, where you fight gymleaders in their own gyms,like in gameboy pokemon games.