• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you like to see Misty and Dawn meet?

Would you like to see Misty and Dawn meet?

• Yes

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • IDK

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I recently rewatched the episode where Dawn catches Buizel and in the episode Ash uses a lure that Misty have him and Dawn seemed interested in her after Ash told her briefly about Misty. It reminded me of something that I would have loved to see happen back then in DP, seeing Dawn and Misty meeting and interacting with each other. Even though it's highly unlikely as of right now, I would like to see what the fandom thinks. Would you like to see these two meet? Why or why not?

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
I recently rewatched the episode where Dawn catches Buizel and in the episode Ash uses a lure that Misty have him and Dawn seemed interested in her after Ash told her briefly about Misty. It reminded me of something that I would have loved to see happen back then in DP, seeing Dawn and Misty meeting and interacting with each other. Even though it's highly unlikely as of right now, I would like to see what the fandom thinks. Would you like to see these two meet? Why or why not?

Dawn's starter is a water type, both her and Misty have that bad run in with bug types.

Those two are a compare and contrast that would work beautifully with each other.

Kintaro

Banned
I'm indifferent. If it were to happen it would have happened in DP. It's entirely unlikely Dawn and Misty would ever return in the same episode. Misty's probably not going to get cameos again after SM ends, and Dawn may not appear again till DP remakes and even then it's not a surefire thing.

I also don't think misty/dawn interaction would be much different than misty/may interaction. Lana is a water pokemon trainer and besides her and misty going swimming together, they didn't really bond over water pokemon at all.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
I would like all the companions to meet each other so yes sure, they even intended to make 20th anniversary movie with all the companions first but then they decided to scrap it.

Kintaro

Banned
Yeah, unless it's a "bring everyone back for a movie or special" type of thing, which they already passed over, it's probably never going to happen. Misty actually never met any of the girls after May until the SM girl trio, and even then she barely interacted with any of them besides one brief scene with Lana.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Would I like to? Yes

Is it likely? Maybe not.... it'd be lovely if all of Ash's friends showed up for a Pallet Town reunion after Alola though, I miss when that happened and it's sad it died after AG.
I think it'd be cool if on the verge of DP remakes a special happens featuring Dawn in Cerulean City, planning to enter the contest there which just happens to have Misty's sisters as guest judges(Haven't seen them in forever so...) and she and Misty meet as a result with the whole episode ends up leading to her appearance in the gen 8 anime. Possible Wallace Cup?