• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you mind if....(villian related D/P spoilers)

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Would you mind if Hunters would be the main villian team this D/P saga instead of Team Galactic? So far Team Galactic is nowhere to be seen or heard of and if this was like the games we would have already seen them. However it's pretty much guaranteed we will be seeing more of J and the Hunters.

Honestly, I'd rather see Hunters replace Team Galactic and either have Galactic not show up at all or be the main villian in the 10th movie. For as long as the anime has been around some of the best characters have been the writers own characters. Harley, Shinji and to an extent Drew, Soledad, and Nozomi are favorites among the fanbase. Harley is one of the best characters to be introduced in the anime. In the recent D/P episode, for the first time we have felt them actually be a threat. They captured and collected pokemon and froze them as part of their collection. J openly assaulted trainers and stole their pokemon. Hunters had all this fancy technology like a cloaked ship in the sky. Not too mention Hunters sent Dorapion after Ash and co. and it tried choking Ash. J and the hunters were a welcome change of pace and if they are the main villain, I can easily predict that they will try capturing the legendary trio in the lakes. Afterall the tenth movie will be focused on Dialga, Parukai, and Darkrai which are pokemon that Team Galactic is interested in and there seems to be no mention of the legendary trio.

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
I wouldn't mind. J is amazing, and we've already seen umpteen evil teams before anyway.

-Starly-

Brain Damage
They should make her a recurring character. Otherwise, TGB and I will go in a fit of rage.

Yes I would love for her to be a returning character. She's one awesome villain...Though I would like for Team Galxy to be in the show if there not and she's the replacement I wouldn't mind at all.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Either would be fine.

We already know J is returning because of the blatant foreshadowing at the end of the episode, (you had to be watching with your eyes closed to not notice it), so she'll be back.

Team Galaxy should appear too, but I'm not sure how they'll handle the two teams at once or if they'll correlate with each other.