• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would You Rather....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragongirl

Awsome dragon girl
die

Would you rather not eat or not drink?

SwiftBlastoise

got to use BATHROOM!
jump off a bike at 10 miles per hour or ride a pink bike that says im gay hi dragongirl!!!^_^

Last edited:

SwiftBlastoise

got to use BATHROOM!
paint my toenails
kill or make your family suffer

Fangirl

If you mean, 'kill a random person' or make my family suffer, I'd make my family suffer. I hate my family.

Streak down a busy city street or appear on a pin up?

SwiftBlastoise

got to use BATHROOM!

AdvancedK9

SHOOP DA WOOP!!!
hump a dog(chihuahua)

would you rather:Fall of the Statue of liberty or liberty tower?

SwiftBlastoise

got to use BATHROOM!
statue of liberty (water all around it)
kill (yourself) or murder some1

Oooo... Hikari. She is cuter.

Would you rather, do suicide or someone kill you?

Mario Man

M'kay.
Suicide

Would you rather do may or misty?

SwiftBlastoise

got to use BATHROOM!
may
join the army at the age of 12 or smoke pot

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
Smoke pot! I LOVE toking up! Thank you!
Seriously!

Would you rather bolster America's economy by contributing to the social well-being of the country, buying and selling stock, and helping to fund the Government's army and navy to help further the inevitable Imperialstic take-over of the world that the government is undoubtedly striving for, or...
Disrupt the economy by doing something detrimental to the governmental system, thus rupturing the stranglehold America has on the world? Keep in mind that this would turn America into a squalid, depraved, third world country, but save the rest of the world from its take over.

Fangirl

Disrupt the economy. The US is already rotting anyway.
Would you rather hang out with Nozomi, or Drew?

SwiftBlastoise

got to use BATHROOM!
Smoke pot! I LOVE toking up! Thank you!
Seriously!

Would you rather bolster America's economy by contributing to the social well-being of the country, buying and selling stock, and helping to fund the Government's army and navy to help further the inevitable Imperialstic take-over of the world that the government is undoubtedly striving for, or...
Disrupt the economy by doing something detrimental to the governmental system, thus rupturing the stranglehold America has on the world? Keep in mind that this would turn America into a squalid, depraved, third world country, but save the rest of the world from its take over.

how old r u ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.