• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would You Rather....

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOULD GIRLS STOP ANSWERING MY AWESOME QUESTION?!i just want to find out who else has seen these shows.

that rabbit was hilarious....and no matter how painful, i choose the rabbit.

one more time(please a dude)
WYR make out w/ Sarah Chalke(elliot reid, scrubs) or Ellen Muth(Georgia Lass, Dead like me).im torn on it myself....

Dattebayo

Banned
Make out w/ Sarah Chalke.

WYR buy Mario Strikers Charged or Mario Party 8?

good choice(do you even know who the other one is?)

...Party 8 i guess....i only rent those games anyways.....

WYR use team chaotix or team dark in sonic heroes(that game is better than i originally thought)?

jolteon

Amante de Jolteon
Chaotix is cooler but more frustrating, so I say Team Dark.

Would you rather eat a Frootie of the color of your choice or a Tootsie Roll?

Dattebayo

Banned
Toostie Roll.

WYR go to Revenge of the Mummy the Ride or Jurassic Park the Ride on Universal Studios?

jolteon

Amante de Jolteon
I'd be satisfied just going to Universal Studios along, and I'll say Revenge of the Mummy simply because it sounds cooler

Would you rather read all of Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events or read all of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series just in time for the 7th book to come out?

Darkdragonmaster

<<<Isn't It Cute!!!
Shaq'. At least I have a chance at beating him.

WYR Eat a poisoned Taco or swallow a cooked rat

Regi-Z

Master of Nightmares
Sentreat
would you Rather Be waten by a wurmple or Groudon

Regi-Z

Master of Nightmares
Forest
wyr eat an apricot (Hardest Berry) or Tomato Berry (Spiceist Berry)

Dattebayo

Banned
Apricot.

WYR save all your money or spend all your money?

jolteon

Amante de Jolteon
Harry Potter Movie any day *loves Harry Potter and dislikes High School Musical*

Would you rather three bananas or twelve cherries?

Status
Not open for further replies.