• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would You Rather....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikito

um neither there both retards would you rather

get $999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 billion dollars or

get every pokemon on your d/p lv 100 max stats shiny and normal with max evs in everything with any movesets you want(they must be able to learn the move

Cubed

You best believe it
$999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 billion dollars. Then I could people do the other thing for for me.

Would you rather own a Sableye or Dunsparce in real life?

Gryphie

Sableye. Coolness.

WYR be Ash or Max (from anime (if you're a boy), or Misty or May (also from anime and if you're a girl)?

raglflagl

Banned
Max. Younger the better!

WYR.. Date Tucker(Dome Ace) or Harley(From the Anime) even if you're a boy. You cannot say neither it just breaks the whole concept of the game.

Gryphie

Uh, Harley, because his name sounds cooler?

Randomly transform into Ash or Brock (if you're a boy), or Misty or May (if you're a girl)?

EDIT: oh shoot, I already did that.Oh, how about:

WYR be in an Anime or a Movie?

Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
An anime.

WYR buy Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Metroid Prime 3: Corruptions?

Djura

99% chance to hit
BOTH!!!!

WYR spend the rest of your life in jail or in a dump?

Laser Shuckle

the first one.

WYR hire a hitman to kill your best friend or slather yourself in bacon grease and run around your school naked?

Laser Shuckle

how long would I be trapped?

would you rather call your math teacher and tell him/her you love them or go to the bathroom on you parent's bedside?

Djura

99% chance to hit
iPod video.

WYR be in a dark room with Britney Spears or a well-lit room with Michael Jackson?

embarrassing costume. at least im clothed :p

WYR see me keep this pachirisu avvie ive had since i joined, or put an actually cool pkmn avvie there?

Ikito

cool pokemon but make shure pachirisu is in there cus well your name pachi

WYR get a cute kitten(<-- i would so pick this one) or a cute puppy.

Dattebayo

Banned
A cute kitten.

WYR fight an angry dog or an angry gorilla?

Status
Not open for further replies.