• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would You Rather....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Stab my mom >_<

WYR become a sexy Onyx or a humorous Absol?

raglflagl

Banned
Humurous Absol, I'll go to every event, to ruin the event with a disaster then make them forget with laughs

WYR... Change your age anytime or change your gender, fully, anytime..

blindskater

Would you rather shoot your foot or shoot your arm.

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
my..foot

WYR marries Mario or got engaged to Luigi?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'd rather be engaged to Luigi, then I could cancel the wedding because I'm male.

Would you rather moon a squirtle or flick a bulbasaur's bottom? And explain your answer.

Flick a Bulbasaur. I dont Moon....I would definitely run afterwards, since bulbasaur resembles a toad....im not a fan of toads...he might attack me too(is this enough explanation???)

WYR Have an interdimensional portal in your head capable of pulling things from other worlds or.......a massive amount of chakra personified into a japanese demon inside you(kyuubi, tanuki, etc).

Dattebayo

Banned
A massive amount of chakra personified into a japanese demon inside you(kyuubi, tanuki, etc).

WYR watch Cartoon Network or Nicklodeon?

Cartoon Network.....im watching nickolodeon now though....(drake and josh yo!)

WYR have a magic boomerang that multiplies the strength of your enemy or....a magnetic ball......(666Satan!....its a manga. im not a worshipper)

Dattebayo

Banned
A magic boomerang.

WYR go to Gamespot or IGN?

Last edited:
Whats the difference!!!!!(J/k......nobody would be offended here anyways)
amish i guess....i still have food......

WYR watch Ned's declassified school survival guide or Drake and Josh.

Dattebayo

Banned
Drake and Josh.

WYR watch Naruto or Dragonball Z?

Dattebayo

Banned
D. Gray Man anime.

WYR sleep in your bed naked or in underwear?

Dattebayo

Banned
Sailor Moon accessories.

WYR go to the light side or the dark side?

Dattebayo

Banned
Good Eats.

WYR have a sore throat or cancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.