• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would You Rather....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zim Del Invasor

The Pet Yoshi one,

Would you rather have every hair (yes, even those ones) yanked out of you one at a time, or have all of your fingernails and toenails and teeth ripped out one at a time?

hair...body hair annoys me....and im a dude

ive become closer to you now than anyone....J/K :p

WYR play final fantasy crystal chronicles: Ring of fates, or Crystal Bearers RIGHT NOW(I NEED these games....crystal bearers isnt even done being made yet...)

Dattebayo

Banned
Crystal Chronicles.

WYR marry someone older than you or younger than you?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Younger, as I seem to be more able to be attracted to 'em.

Would you rather get blown away by Whispy Woods or by a Wimpy Shrimp?

Leon

Wimpy Shrimp.

WYR Pour salt on a large open wound, or squeeze Lemon juice in both eyes simultaneously?

nubinator

Banned
The salt

would you rather kill Serebii Joe or run around naked in the middle of the street

Leon

Run naked round the middle of a street.. again xD

WYR Play guitar till your fingers are worn down to the bone, or bounce on a trampoline till your kneecaps exploded?

XXXO.

Meta Knight

DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!
naked
love pie or be obsessed with it so everyone hates you (the second one describes me, really!)
i love pie

Dattebayo

Banned
Be obsessed with it.

WYR watch Animal Planet or National Geographic?

raglflagl

Banned
First choice xP

Would you rather.. turn into a Caterpillar, and never die, but you have to keep on going through the Growing Cycle or turn into a Fly that dies all the time?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
The caterpillar. I love caterpillars! ^_^

Would you rather moon a squirtle or lick a charmeleon?

raglflagl

Banned
Lick a Charmeleon. Hello Octoboy, I haven't seen you in a while.

WYR.. Dissect 15 Squids or 2 Smelly Elephants?

Shadow_ninjask

Or is it the bagel?
1st option.At least I can't die by that means.

WYR see Ash (Liu Kang) punch off Drew (Shao Khan)'s head,or Lucian (Jax) slice May (Sheeva) in half?

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
play soccer.although im a girl...

WYR eaten by shark or eating roten smelly worms?

Status
Not open for further replies.