• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would You Rather....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khamul

Fail Meister
Kill yourself, all of you.

WYR die embarrassingly, but live long, or die with honor NOW.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
The first one. At least it will be around 100-some years until it happens. >_>

Would you rather an NES or a Famicom?

State a reason, please. Both, neither, or "IDK< my BFF Jill?" = Kracko, and OVER 900 Jyks.

Drifloon_Soul

Carpe Trachea
NES better quality

Would you rather commit genocide for platinum or blow up earth to time travel

Argon

Banned
Ar: I would rather do whichever is the right thing.

Gon: Would you rather capture a wild Palkia in Diamond Version, or a wild Dialga in Pearl Version?

Shadow_ninjask

Or is it the bagel?
Wild Dialga in Pearl.

WYR have the ability to use a dance that puts everyone around you to sleep,as well as give you a plethora of fruits,or have the ability to wield a massive bow of light whose arrows that can almost always kill anyone they touch (except you of course)?

Not stating a reason,choosing the 1st option,or doing something that gets you out of choosing one only = listening to YTPs until your mind rots,and your brain gets reduced to mashed potatoes. (free lifetime supply of potato chips for anyone who gets the punishment's reference)...And then you get run over by Landmasters.Following that,you get hit with 100 Falcon Punches,get run over with another Landmaster,whacked with Robotnik's PENISH,and then slapped by TLK,Wiimote,awl,and I.Afterwards you suffer from getting Smart Bombs dropped on you and being run over by Cloudrunners...then watching "Blue Gender" and "Super Milk Chan" at the same time.Next you get run over by the Koopa Bros.,mauled by Tutankoopa,squashed by Tubba Blubba,comboed by General Guy and his army,burned by Lava Piranha,maimed by Huff N. Puff,then frozen by the Crystal King.And to top it all off,you are forced to listen to the music of "Kirby Air Ride" until you go insane...then the Dragoon,Hydra,and Dragdra (Dragoon + Hydra) all finish it off by running you over at the same time.

Last edited:

Shadow_ninjask

Or is it the bagel?
The 2nd one because I don't have a dog.(punishes Arceus Master for not stating a reason)

WYR have the ability to use a dance that puts everyone around you to sleep,as well as give you a plethora of fruits,or have the ability to wield a massive bow of light whose arrows that can almost always kill anyone they touch (except you of course)?

Not stating a reason,choosing the 1st option,or doing something that gets you out of choosing one only = listening to YTPs until your mind rots,and your brain gets reduced to mashed potatoes. (free lifetime supply of potato chips for anyone who gets the punishment's reference)...And then you get run over by Landmasters.Following that,you get hit with 100 Falcon Punches,get run over with another Landmaster,whacked with Robotnik's PENISH,and then slapped by TLK,Wiimote,awl,and I.Afterwards you suffer from getting Smart Bombs dropped on you and being run over by Cloudrunners...then watching "Blue Gender" and "Super Milk Chan" at the same time.Next you get run over by the Koopa Bros.,mauled by Tutankoopa,squashed by Tubba Blubba,comboed by General Guy and his army,burned by Lava Piranha,maimed by Huff N. Puff,then frozen by the Crystal King.And to top it all off,you are forced to listen to the music of "Kirby Air Ride" until you go insane...then the Dragoon,Hydra,and Dragdra (Dragoon + Hydra) all finish it off by running you over at the same time.

Argon

Banned
Ar: I choose the dance. Although I can't dance, I don't enjoy killing anyone, either...

Gon: Would you rather be in a movie, or in a TV show?

Argon

Banned
Ar: I choose the dance. Although I can't dance, I don't enjoy killing anyone, either...

Gon: Would you rather be in a movie, or in a TV show?

Shadow_ninjask

Or is it the bagel?
TV show.(laughs at Ar as he gets tortured)

WYR have the ability to use a living mushroom as a shield,and can do nothing more,or have the ability to use a giant blue diamond to guard yourself,than can also reflect projectiles?

Not stating a reason,choosing the 1st option,or doing something that gets you out of choosing one only = listening to YTPs until your mind rots,and your brain gets reduced to mashed potatoes. (free lifetime supply of potato chips for anyone who gets the punishment's reference)...And then you get run over by Landmasters.Following that,you get hit with 100 Falcon Punches,get run over with another Landmaster,whacked with Robotnik's PENISH,and then slapped by TLK,Wiimote,awl,and I.Afterwards you suffer from getting Smart Bombs dropped on you and being run over by Cloudrunners...then watching "Blue Gender" and "Super Milk Chan" at the same time.Next you get run over by the Koopa Bros.,mauled by Tutankoopa,squashed by Tubba Blubba,comboed by General Guy and his army,burned by Lava Piranha,maimed by Huff N. Puff,then frozen by the Crystal King.And to top it all off,you are forced to listen to the music of "Kirby Air Ride" until you go insane...then the Dragoon,Hydra,and Dragdra (Dragoon + Hydra) all finish it off by running you over at the same time...and then you get hit with a chicken flail.

Last edited:

Argon

Banned
Ar: Fine. The diamond, then...

Gon: Would you rather kill me, or leave me alone?

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Leave u alone

WYR use bold or italic?

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
a different one

WYR roundhouse kick Chuck Norris or barf on his face?

Roundhouse kick. I might get a punch in the face, but it'll be worth it.

WYR bungee jump off the Golden Gate bridge, or dive off a 15-foot diving board?

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Ummmmm...uhh...this is so hard..the diving board. At least...well i don't know why i chose this anyway. I'm heightnophobic lol

WYR have Cloud (Final Fantasy 7) or Megaman [the original blue one] (Megaman) for the SSB 4?

Cavan_II

"Dark Lightning"
Mega Man, seeing as how he has a sizably better chance of actually being in.

Would you rather have the ability to:

-do a strange dance that creates a circular field that inverts the colors of whatever is inside it, which weakens others as well as induces dizziness, sleeping and uncontrollable taunting and leaves them open to a strong hit,

-or create a very large wave of fire that expands vertically as at travels?

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
Create a large wave of fire that expands vertically as it travels.

WYR eat a pile of sludge, or sit in a cube with a pile of madagascan hissing cockroaches for an hour?

Argon

Banned
Ar: I'd rather eat the sludge. Today at lunch, Gon made a sculpture of sludge out of macaroni...

Gon: You get the opportunity to torture me.

a: Chicken Flail
b: Bob-omb squad
c: Neither
d: Both

Status
Not open for further replies.