• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would You Rather...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rommath

▲_▲
Mass murderer... of bugs. you didn't say it had to be humans, though that would be fun

Would you rather be caught naked in a public place or be exposed cheating on a major exam?

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
Cheating. That way I can say I was just asking what that was.

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Would you rather...

Go blind or go deaf?

Dattebayo

Banned
go deaf.

Would you rather date Peach or Samus?

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Ganondorf

Would you rather eat your favourite flavour Ice Cream(assuming it's summer of course;) or you favourite, yummy, mum-made CHOCOLATE CHIP COOOKIES?!

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Movie if it's avatar of course ;)

Would you rather play the new game I made or die? :p

Nidoprince

Play a new game. I don't wanna die NOW :( I don't mind dieing when I'm sick and miserable though, hehe.

Would you rather have chocolate or pizza, right now? Lol, the ultimate fight that has been going on for decades XD

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
PIZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAA ALL THE WAY

Would you rather be paralyzed completely and live or die?

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Full paralysis. Unlike death, paralysis can be cured.

Would you rather watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua or have an intricate pattern tattooed onto your back?

Dattebayo

Banned
Watch Beverly Hill Chihuahua.

Would you rather dig a little deeper or bury it completely?

Shadow_ninjask

Or is it the bagel?
Have an intricate pattern tattoo.

WYR create a crusade bent on destroying the PS3, or one bent on having Microsoft create a portable console?

Anything that gets you out of choosing one = being hit with the Hydra at point-blank range.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
destory the ps3 because I don't care as I don't have one

WYR die or have an uncurable paralysis, but live?

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
I always get the crazy ones...

I'd live just long enough to tell my family "good-bye" (using brainwave activity)

Would you rather: Create a new SPPf game, or play in an existing game?

Dattebayo

Banned
Play in an existing game.

Would you rather use a paper clip or a stapler?

ZFXZFX

Shampoo. I already got that in my eyes before, whats the difference in my mouth?

Would you rather eat Ash's Pikachu and live, or eat a Muk and Die?

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Canoeing in lava. With a fireproof suit of course you didn't mention that *evil laugh*

WYR eat acid or lava? No "acid-proof" or "fire-proof" foodpipes/stomach/body allowed :O

Status
Not open for further replies.