• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would You Rather...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZFXZFX

Acid. Maybe I'll turn into a Skeleton!

Would you rather destroy your hand by punching a Steelix or an Onix?

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Onix, Steel is harder than rock...

WYR annoy Ho-Oh or Lugia?

ZFXZFX

Lady GaGa. She scares me.

Would you rather Get slapped in the face REALLY hard 5 times or run into a hard steel door twice?

Rommath

▲_▲
Slapped. Happened to me a bit in the past. ;)

Would you rather catch your girlfriend cheating on you with your brother or your best friend?

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
I'd die of a massive heart attack if I saw her, so... I probably wouldn't see who it was;)

WYR eat poo or vomit?

Rommath

▲_▲
Laura wouldn't cheat on me in the first place

Vomit. I've accidentally swallowed my own before, not fun. :(

Would you rather lick a frozen pole or a red-hot one?

ZFXZFX

Frozen. I've kissed a wall(The things I do for laughs...) and sucked on an ice cube, I'm ready.

Not be able to talk, or not be able to see?

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Stalin...Hitler rocks

Would you rather vote for Corazon Aquino or Ferdinand Marcos.

Rommath

▲_▲
Hamburger, you didn't say it couldn't have been refrigerated. :p

Would you rather go skydiving or go bungee-jumping?

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Skydiving 8D

Would you rather be killed by a Keyblade or Sword?

Dattebayo

Banned
Keyblade.

Would you rather be a fairy or a mermaid?

Dattebayo

Banned
Caught wrapped in a towel that sported the male parts.

Would you rather play Pokemon Gold or Silver?

Shadow_ninjask

Or is it the bagel?
Wrapped in the towel.

1 x beaten: Have a piano.

WYR decapitate Konata Izumi (the blue-haired one) with a tomahawk or shoot Miyuki Takara (pink-haired one) in the face at point-blank range with a shotgun?

WYR live your life drinking nothing but Gatorade, or be cursed with blowing up everything you throw?

Anything that gets you out of choosing only one, or not stating a reason = being smited with Gaiacrusher9's shazam powers.

Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
Be cursed with blowing up everything I throw.

Would you rather use light arrows or the landmaster?

Shadow_ninjask

Or is it the bagel?
Decapitate Konata with a tomahawk. Wikipedia says she's the leader of her group, so surely her group would fall into chaos, yes?

WYR hate ShadowMarioXLI's love for the number 41, or MegaFreak400's reminders at the end of his videos?

Anything that gets you out of choosing only one, or not stating a reason = being smited with Gaiacrusher9's shazam powers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.