• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would You Rather...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
MegaFreak400's reminders.

WYR have Sephiroth be a real and unstoppable force that targeted you first to torture for eternity or die?

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
to die..I'd love to see God.

WYR fight alongside the USAFFE (United States Armed Forces in the Far East) or Japan in the Battle of Bataan.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Never visit sppf again, I have facebook, msn, and xat to keep in touch with everyone I know here... but it would be tragic... :(

Would you rather die while listening to Justin Bieber or die listening to the Jonas Brothers?

bones090

< brav man i is sick
Why'd you make it so hard! Probably Justin Bieber

Would you rather die or live with Susan Boyle for the rest of your life?

Splapp

Have to put up with SuBo

WYR Get smacked by a girl you love, or kissed by a girl you hate?

Splapp

Have to put up with SuBo

WYR Get smacked by a girl you love, or kissed by a girl you hate?

Dattebayo

Banned
kissed by a girl I hate.

WYR adopt a puppy or a kitten?

Goldenrod

One armed detective
kitten

would you rather be eaten by ash or eat ash?

Dattebayo

Banned
Eat ash.

Would you rather use Tauros or Miltank, a.k.a that one boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.