• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Would you rather... ?

Well, in this game, you have to think of two bad situations, and then the next person will have to choose what situation he'd rather be in, and come up with two situations for the next person to choose from. An explanation isn't compulsory, but it would still be nice.

Rules:
1. Follow the rules of the games subforum and the general SPPF rules.
2. Respect each other, bashing is not allowed.
3. Keep the situations appropriate, no stuff like "would you rather have sex with ... or have sex with ... ?"
4. Having someone choose between two nice things isn't allowed, it's about having someone choose between two bad situations.
5. Situations with other SPPF members than yourself are not allowed, these might insult some members.

Well, let's get started then.

Would you rather be in a relationship with Brock, or get hit on the head by Misty's mallet once per day (if you don't know about Misty's mallet, look here)?

Estellise

peachy
relationship with Brock, for sure

would you rather marry a frog, or live in a swamp?

Marry a frog.

Would you rather take no showers/baths for the rest of your life, or shower in garbage water for the rest of your life?

Last edited:

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Shower in garbage water.

Would you bash your favorite character or praise your least favorite character?

I would do both with no problem.

Would you rather marry a frog, or marry me?

Lluc

Marry you because I don't want to marry something that's a different species than me.

Would you rather have a short life span or have an infinite life span?

I am a different species than you.

I already have a short life span, so infinite I guess. :/

Would you rather ask me why I'm not asking a question, or why my question is about questions?

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
No question, huh?

Would you rather have your favourite TV show cancelled off air forever with all episodes banned and inaccessible to anyone, or have to watch your least favourite TV show eight times a day without any breaks?

Hydreigon6507

Have my favorite television show cancelled.
Would you rather wear a straight jacket for the rest of your life or wake up to a bird biting your toes every day for the rest of your life with no breaks?

Cutty

Forever now
wake up to a bird biting my toes every day for the rest of my life with no breaks

Would you rather be rich but always feel miserable or be poor but always feel happy?

Bananarama

The light is coming
Poor but happy.

WYR be the best player on the worst team, or the worst player on the best team?

*i laughed at rule 3*

Lluc

Worst player on best team.

Would you rather destroy the Pokemon World or destroy planet Earth?

TheGreatGigInTheSky

The Jimmy Rustler
Focus punched in the face, because hyper beam in back would sever spinal cord

Would you rather run into a Bidoof every step in Pokemon you take for the rest if the series, or have every starter from now on be fire/fighting? (even the other 2 starters)

AmericanPi

Write on
I would rather have Harley dress up as me. At least that wouldn't be physical pain.

Okay, here's a big one. Would you rather be forced to act in an unfavorable way so you'd gain immunity from many dangers, or be free to act the way you want but have to contend with many things that can kill you in a second?

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Okay, here's a big one. Would you rather be forced to act in an unfavorable way so you'd gain immunity from many dangers, or be free to act the way you want but have to contend with many things that can kill you in a second?

Hunger games irony here...

I'd still be free, down the the capital!

Would you rather be hurt by your favorite pokemon or you being forced to hurt it? (ether way I'd be sad :( )

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
Get a bite from victreevel!!
Would you rather get hit my thunder or fire blast?

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
thunder, I think I can handle it ;)

Would you rather be in a tough relationship that you have to work though everyday or be in a easy one where you hardly work at all at it?